Green Day's Religion

madie

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well last time I talk to them, they were saying this rumor wasn't true. However, I would expect the anti christ has no problem lying so who knows... :blink:

i dunno? i think it was Vh1 or MTV or in a magazine but i know better not to listen to MTV :P

why woud they say something like that i mean jesus oof suburbia is not anti christ they're not saying christ doesnt exist

is it true that Green Day is Anti-Christ? ive been hearing that for 2 months and it annoys me having to keep thinking about it. do any of you know if thats true?

Wait, are you asking if they are "The Anti-Christ", or if they are just athiest? Cause I'm pretty sure the answer is "No" to both, but I'm not sure what you're asking.

topic starter, hold your breath, don't let it go.

I mean, really? it was nessecary to post this and I doubt it was MTV they wouldn't have the balls they need green day so they can look "edgy" and as much as Vh1 sucks its not retarded.

topic starter, hold your breath, don't let it go.

I mean, really? it was nessecary to post this and I doubt it was MTV they wouldn't have the balls they need green day so they can look "edgy" and as much as Vh1 sucks its not retarded.

Like i said , i think i also read it in a magazine which also said the Sex Pistols dissed Green Day which is so wrong

Are you really sure that Green Day is not anti-christ ?

In any case, Green Day and religion have an ambiguous relation !

First, here They are disguised as priests Oo

And, then, during a concert, Billie take a water bottle, and made the sign of the cross on public, it blesses the public one !!!

So, ... what think exactly green day about religion and Christ ?

i dunno but they look more like hair dressers in that picture :lol:

lmfao

Are you really sure that Green Day is not anti-christ ?

In any case, Green Day and religion have an ambiguous relation !

First, here They are disguised as priests Oo

And, then, during a concert, Billie take a water bottle, and made the sign of the cross on public, it blesses the public one !!!

So, ... what think exactly green day about religion and Christ ?

That's what I've been wondering. And also, I read something (i think on Wikipedia) about Billie and Adie's marriage, saying "having no particular religion..."

Of course, "don't necessarily believe everything you read" could apply here, but still.

is it true that Green Day is Anti-Christ? ive been hearing that for 2 months and it annoys me having to keep thinking about it. do any of you know if thats true?

Here's a novel question to answer your question. Why does it even matter? Not all of the world is 'christian' per se, but at the same time that doesn't mean they are 'anti-christ.' How is it even possible to be 'anti-christ?' I mean, really. No matter if you believe Jesus Christ was the son of god or just a generally good guy (like me), it'd be pretty hard to say "Yeah, I don't like Christ. I hate people who do nice things." Now, being anti-obnoxious , patronizing Christians, THAT is entirely possible.

billie has no religion, tre is a lushotologist and all of mikes religious beliefs are based on star wars :thumbsup:

Leave them alone. Why do you care? Their personal life is their personal life.You dont need into their personal life :)

They believe in pimplogoy :) tho

"All my beliefs are based on star wars”-Mike

i bet they're christian but i wouldnt know

Leave them alone. Why do you care? Their personal life is their personal life.You dont need into their personal life :)

They believe in pimplogoy :) tho

what's pimplogoy? :lol:

i think...they're not very religious...it's my idea

I dont think they're very religious either. :/

Tré belives in The Mighty Bullwinkle.

What IS the bullwinkle?

I mean, I know its a sex position, but what is it exactly?

...There should be a picture or something :ermm:

they got married in the catholic church, so they could be catholic.

^ Billie and Adie got married in his backyard which was a five minute ceremony because neither one had a religion "per say".

Does it matter? Who gives a fuck what religion you are... does it nmatter who we worship and whatnot? Religion plays a think too much of a main part in every day life.

What IS the bullwinkle?

I mean, I know its a sex position, but what is it exactly?

...There should be a picture or something :ermm:

:lol::eyebrows::shifty::rolleyes:

Archived