Green Day and Drugs

nessa1416

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know for a fact that tre does NOT smoke...

tre said he doesnt do drugs caz "drugs are bad"

im not sure about billie and mike tho

And for tre, in the rock adn roll g/f lyrics he says " I haven't drank or smoked nothin in over 22 days"

which means he probably quit smoking.. but i know he still drinks. But then again in BiaB he sings, "Roll, roll, roll, the joint, twist it at the end... light it up, take a puff and pass it to your friends." and he smokes a lettuce leaf or cabbage in BiaB. So I don't know.

But I do hope they've all quit drugs, all though it's not my buisness, it bugs me if my idols do drugs and are slowly murdering them selves from then inside out.

they have kids here's an idea if some one here is in the idiot club

why not ask them yourself and put your head to rest i don't think

they do they seem more responsible than that plus remember that mike

grew up in a substance abusing home he wouldn't want his kid around it

nether would billie or tre so give it a rest if they did the would already be in jail

i love green day but their drug use is one thing that knocked it off a bit, but then again is none of my business. i know they did a lot of drugs in the past , i'm not sure about now. i think they dont really do drugs now but they kinda drink more off. their past was fucked up but they've made it through. even though i'd kinda love it if they totally quit doing all of that stuff. by what i know about them, i totally adore those people. but no one is perfect.

drugs...they dont draw my attention and it hurts me to see my friends doing all that stuff.

i hate drugs, i think its a way to escape reality and pain but one day or another your going to be in real life again and learn how to get through.

no offense, some people seriously think drugs are cool but damn it! its retarded.

yea its your life, you've suffered, but you hurt a lot of damn good people who care about you.

green day: billie, mike, tre, i'm so with them but this whole drug thing......."just be sure of what you're doing."

love ya

fuck, now i'm all depressed

someone cheer me up please?

and i so hope they don't close this thread, its getting really interesting

i rem. reading somewhere that billie joe doesnt do drugs anymore because he is a husband and a father, and he has "responsibility" now.

thats just what i thought....

I'm sure GD have all done some drugs in their life. Obviously since they're name is an omage to it. lol

But they're older now, and have families and such. My parents drank and smoked when they were young and don't anymore. People change.

Guest n o n a m e*

they have kids here's an idea if some one here is in the idiot club

why not ask them yourself

-_- I'm sure they wouldn't tell us if they did.

-_- I'm sure they wouldn't tell us if they did.

Why not? If they do drugs then I'm sure they wouldn't be ashamed, or they'd quit.

And for tre, in the rock adn roll g/f lyrics he says " I haven't drank or smoked nothin in over 22 days"

which means he probably quit smoking.. but i know he still drinks. But then again in BiaB he sings, "Roll, roll, roll, the joint, twist it at the end... light it up, take a puff and pass it to your friends." and he smokes a lettuce leaf or cabbage in BiaB. So I don't know.

But I do hope they've all quit drugs, all though it's not my buisness, it bugs me if my idols do drugs and are slowly murdering them selves from then inside out.

I hear ya, I feel the same way!

Archived