Other Green Day members / Taking the spotlight

crazygdfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course Billie Joe is going to be the one chosen for magazines and photo shoots because he's the lead singer. And he isn't too bad looking either. :lol:

...yes. Because billie is obviously 6 ft tall, blonde, blue eyed, muscular, and perfectly healthy.

Yeah. It said when they were getting ready to record AI (Or they were getting ready to record their upcoming album) they went through Band Therapy because they were having problems in the band.

ohh I thought you meant this happened recently

well I dont really know if it was a strict Band Therapy session.

it was just hours of long talks and listening to each other and being open

it was a big breakthrough for the guys. which is why American Idiot is so monumental

for them as a band and as friends it was their breakthrough album.

thats the bes tyou could do? you could have at least made his Stache Bigger. Jeez...

IPB Image

Do you think Billie Joe Armstrong is being put in the spotlight so much, and that Tre and Mike are being stuck in the back? During band therapy, Tre and Mike said Billie was "the band's Nazi" and that he was trying to do everything in the band. What do you think? :/

no. and since when does green day have band therapy? i don't really care cuz i like them all equal. and if billie is in the spotlight more, its not his fault. one time i read that billie thought tre was the best looking in the group....so i dont think he has a big ego or anything

Billie does get more attention, its easy to see.

But I like them all equaly for different reasons. =]

haha oh the pirate one is the best

"aar!" XD

and isnt that guitar named "Booty"

meh, lead singer/guitar players usually are. but he deserves to be the band nazi, he writes all the songs, sings, and plays guitar.

Archived