Other Green Day members / Taking the spotlight

crazygdfan

People are always talking about Billie, Tre and Mike. I do the same mind you.

But what about everyone else who makes the band who they are?

All the people who work behind the scenes, crew members etc.

They deserve alot of credit. Their concerts would not be as good if they were not there. Same as their videos etc.

Cheers to all the people who help make Green Day who they are.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are people hired to do the stage work. they are not techncly a part of green day. green day hires them. they dont make green day who they are. they make the concert and video setups what they are.

but i do apreciate everything they do.

I concur. They're paid to do their jobs, they don't play the music. (obviously)

^ yeah exact;y, what do you want us to say. hardly a good discussion starter is it.

they wont see this but I would be interested to see how many of the "behind the scenes" people you know about apart from people like Jason W, Ronnie, Jason F and the pink bunny.

I am also talking about the other band members that people seem to forget about.

Bands hire other people to help because they can't do it on their own. Yes they write their own songs obviously,

the last concert i went to i watched all the crap going on around them and the backstage guys do alot of crap to help them out.

I personally think Green Day would agree.

They would not be able to put on such good concerts if they did not have help.

I'm just saying that they do deserve some credit for doing a good job.

i think jason white is trying to tke over green day. if something happens to billie then jason white would end up taking his place. he might change his name to jason joe.

i think jason white is trying to tke over green day. if something happens to billie then jason white would end up taking his place. he might change his name to jason joe.

jason white is not a singer, he just plays the guitar very well...

and...if something happens to billie or any of the others members....i don't think green day go on....it wouldn't be the same

that's the biggest pile of shit i've ever heard. :lol:

thats funny, but i dont think Jason White is going to take over Billies place simply because they both play in Pinhead Gunpowder

that's gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard

i_am_the_real_jesus_of_suburbia

You are so right, he'll probably divorce his wife so he can marry Adrienne and raise Billie's sons too, maybe you should email Billie and warn him.

What? this thread sucks, I don't wanna discuss how fat and ugly the roadies are, I wanna talk about Green Day - BILLIE, MIKE AND TRE. :)

watch this end up in a siggy!! :lol:

you mean roadies who set up their shit? i dont think theyre actually in the band...

they are people hired to do the stage work. they are not techncly a part of green day. green day hires them. they dont make green day who they are. they make the concert and video setups what they are.

but i do apreciate everything they do.

just the thing i had in mind :happy: you said that well

Jason Joe? Hahha... that made me laugh. But seriously, if Billie died I think Green Day would be all over... Jason Joe Armstrong...

And yeah, congrats to the anonymous roadies for doing their jobs. :)

It has thanks in the cd pocket book for a reason.

or are you talking about us crediting them? Who cares I cant remember their names let alone know their names.

yay! people carry green days equipment and set up certain lights and microphones and scenery for green day. they are so nice! oh wait... they get paid. and uhh... they are not a part of green day last time i checked. :/

Archived