How Green Day looks

crazygdfan

Well, then, my mistake if I got trendy-ass pretty boy haircuts mistaken with emo haircuts. But they seem similar to me. And they're stupid.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at :Emotional Punk:'s avatar. Are you blind?

And by the way, I hope none of you think that Green Day are even close to being a punk rock band.

by the way...i hope you dont think your even close to being a punk. :wink:

Look at :Emotional Punk:'s avatar. Are you blind?

And by the way, I hope none of you think that Green Day are even close to being a punk rock band.

Why did you sign up here? To diss Green Day and their fans? Do you even like them? Because so far all you've done is be negative. Stop being an ass.

by the way...i hope you dont think your even close to being a punk. :wink:

Ooh, how clever! A Green Day fan telling me I'm a poser! Now THAT'S irony.

Ooh, how clever! A Green Day fan telling me I'm a poser! Now THAT'S irony.

way to stereotype asswipe. i also listen to op ivy, leftover crack, misfits, nofx etc. punk isnt about trying to look cool by dissing on people(which is what your doing), its about doing what you want and ignoring little bitches like you.

seriously, when was the last time you left your parents house to live on your own and make music? when was the last time you were a favorite band at one of the best punk clubs ever(gilman)? When was the last time you went on a national tour with no money or anything. When was the last time you influenced an entire decade and a half of music? never. green day did all those. any real punk band would spit in your face. you wont even put your real age for shits sake, grow some balls and be a man, quit trying to be like everyone eles.

I'm not trying to "look cool" if I were, why would be posting in a place where pretty much everyone disagrees with me?

And by the way, I can respect old Green Day, for their first two albums. Then they signed to Reprise, made overproduced albums, live like kings, and now are one of the most overexposed bands ever, all while claiming to be a punk band.

I'm not trying to "look cool" if I were, why would be posting in a place where pretty much everyone disagrees with me?

And by the way, I can respect old Green Day, for their first two albums. Then they signed to Reprise, made overproduced albums, live like kings, and now are one of the most overexposed bands ever, all while claiming to be a punk band.

dude, trying to be a rebel IS whats cool now. What the fuck would you know? who the hell are you to tell them how to live? If they just did what assfucks like you said so youd like em, thatd be the most un-punk thing possible. Your trying to make us think you know a lot about music and punk rock. but you dont know shit. your probly just a little kid, because your too pathetic to even tell us how old you are. anyone can talk shit online, but your just too big of a little bitch to be yourself and have to label yourself punk to be confident.

Green Day look like cunts at the moment.

Like, really. Band-stylists by any chance?!

He has way more knowledge about music than you could ever hope to achieve, and alls you are doing is lookin like an ass and just swaring at him, which gets you know where and in fact makes you like the dumb ass, so grow up yourself.

dude, trying to be a rebel IS whats cool now. What the fuck would you know? who the hell are you to tell them how to live? If they just did what assfucks like you said so youd like em, thatd be the most un-punk thing possible. Your trying to make us think you know a lot about music and punk rock. but you dont know shit. your probly just a little kid, because your too pathetic to even tell us how old you are. anyone can talk shit online, but your just too big of a little bitch to be yourself and have to label yourself punk to be confident.

Actually, pretending to be a rebel while still conforming to trends is what is popular right now. Bands like Green Day are the ones that are labelling themselves punk, and so are their followers, and it pisses me off. By the way: age doesn't have shit to do with anything, which is why I just picked a random year for my DOB. If there is anything more "un-punk" than getting MTV airplay 24/7 sounding like every other pop-punk band in the world and getting super rich off of it, I don't know what is.

Actually, pretending to be a rebel while still conforming to trends is what is popular right now. Bands like Green Day are the ones that are labelling themselves punk, and so are their followers. Age doesn't have shit to do with anything, which is why I just picked a random year for my DOB. If there is anything more "un-punk" than getting MTV airplay 24/7 sounding like every other pop-punk band in the world and getting super rich off of it, I don't know what is.

looks like we've got a wannabee Johnny Rotten Jr here.....except without the talent and your attitude is fake. sure, i dont like falloutboy or any of those bands, but i dont whine about it like you. at least i can stand on my own 2 feet band be myself. you have to try to be a punk just to fit in and diss on other stuff to feel better about yourself. seriously man...or should i say boy, your pathetic. by the way, green day sound like every other punk band because you dont listen to real pop punk, you only listen to these green day copiers.

just curious, what do you think punk is?

what i don;t understand is green day don't go around saying 'we're punk' so why get worked up about it? i mean i don't like ashlee simpson but i don't go on about her raving about how rubbish she is. i really don't see the point.

and i think green day look nice. i miss old looking green day bbut man who cares about what they look like.

STOP W/ THE GIANT QUOTE SHIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

GREEN DAY IS PUNK NOT EMO!!!! SO STOP YELLIGN ABOUT SHIT THAT THey ARE EMO!!! jeez im goign crazy here :verymad: :wacko:

ya, green day even said they dont wanna be known as some punk band, they wanna be a "punk rock and roll" band. in other words....they dont give a shit if you think theyre punk.

STOP W/ THE GIANT QUOTE SHIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

GREEN DAY IS PUNK NOT EMO!!!! SO STOP YELLIGN ABOUT SHIT THAT THey ARE EMO!!! jeez im goign crazy here :verymad: :wacko:

ummm no they arent punk

but yeah you are not doing anything for this conversation

ummm no they arent punk

*smacks head againts computer desk* :pinch:

ummm no they arent punk

at least he counterbalances your retarded posts.

at least he counterbalances your retarded posts.

wtf did i do to you

christ i was just reading the argument and thought that the certain post was useless to the conversation

Archived