How Green Day looks

crazygdfan

I personally think that the guys have aged quite a bit, this may be a stupid thing to mention but if you look at the way they looked before to the way they look now they look so much older, i know they are older but personally i think Mike looks 40. He still looks good mind you. I am not trying to be rude or anything.

Maybe they have worked way too hard over the years trying to please us fans, and it's taking toll on their health, i don't know, as far as i am concerned they don't have to work hard to write good music. they are born naturals.

I was just curious if anyone else thinks the same way.

For the record i think they still look good.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes darling...do you know something....while the time goes by...people used to get old and obviously...their image changes...

you should give more importance to their music...because they are musicians, not models...

They're in the spotlight so it's more obvious I think. Plus - I gave up wearing eyeliner in my 20's :lol: but Billie Joe just about gets away with it I think.

Theyve outlived alot of Rock 'n' Roll musicians.

29 is a dredded age for rockstars, alot of them have died/commited suicide at that age or before.

Its not a nice and healthy lifestyle.

But still this topic is abit random...

This thread is sort of...well...ridiculous. They're in it for the music, not for a beauty contest.

Yes people do age, but they have aged 30 years in a span of 15 years. Alot of bands look the same as they did 15 years ago. i think Tre is the only one that hasn't aged.

I am not saying that it is a beauty contest, i don't care what they look like either, i know alot of people who have hard lives and it ages them fast. It just looks like they fall into that category,

Boy oh boy people are touchy.lol.

When American Idiot came out i was surprised at how different they looked, i was like "oh my god that's Green Day" my how have they changed.

again i think they still look awesome.

hmmm. mabye its a concept some people haven't grasped yet....

aging.

Yes people do age, but they have aged 30 years in a span of 15 years. Alot of bands look the same as they did 15 years ago. i think Tre is the only one that hasn't aged.

true. you try touring for years straight.

I guess they matured along with their music. Inevitable. My 10 y/o doesn't think Billie Joe looks old. :/

Billie looks like he's aged 5 years in the last year and a half. And I agree that Mike looks like he's in his 40s.

drugs have something to do with it to...speed weed and cigarettes arent things that make you look younger

drugs have something to do with it to...speed weed and cigarettes arent things that make you look younger

No, it doesn`t. But don`t think BJ looks like he`s 34. Or Trè like he`s 33.

^And caffeine...

I don't really care. I think Mike still looks great, as do Billie Joe and Tre. But their music is way more of an attraction for me. As long as they keep playing great music, I'm a fan.In fact, even once they stop, I'll still like them because of the great music they have to their names.

I don't really think it matters. People are always bringing up the way they look, but it's the music that matters. Everyone grows up and along with that the way people look.. Not a hard concept to grasp.

I don't really care. I think Mike still looks great, as do Billie Joe and Tre. But their music is way more of an attraction for me. As long as they keep playing great music, I'm a fan.In fact, even once they stop, I'll still like them because of the great music they have to their names.

I totally agree...!

I don't think they look old, just older. It's funny how life works.

Time pass

Flowers bloom

And Luis Amstrong rest in his tumb xDDD

While this is a pretty frivilous topic, I met Tre in March and I was surprised standing up close to him how young he looked in person and how great his skin looked. I know it sounds teeny, but he looks older in his pictures than he did in person. Usually people look better in pictures because they are touched up, but he looks better in person. I also don't think they look old for their ages, I think Billie looks better than before, probably because he's not doing speed anymore or not as much.

i think mike looks older than he actually is but not by that much

they do look older but i dont care. as long as they can age w/out looking old, im fine :D

I don't think they look old, just older. It's funny how life works.

Exactly! Besides who really cares?

Archived