should green day make a video for mechanical man?

ArmatageShanks39

^no way. The fact that I'm here doesn't mean that I would like to see them EVERYWHERE....And if there was a video, I WOULD see it, but that doesn't mean I aproove it.

I don't think they should do a mechanical man video...plus, it's not originally from green day.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what if their entire next album sounds like that. that would be so cool.

There are lots of music videos for cover songs. if a cover is good, they should go ahead and film one.

If it was non-profit, cost next to nothing to produce, and they gave out free DVD's out of it like an AOL free trial disk then sure.

Otherwise, they don't need any more money or publicity for about another decade.

No, I don't think that Green Day should do that...

I think that the director of "Live Freaky! Die Freaky!" and Billie Joe COULD make a music video if they really wanted to...

It would probably get banned just like the movie...

- The reason why I've only seen clips... The movie banned in Denmark... :dry:

no. i didnt like it that much but i think itd be terrible as a video

no it's not a green day song. it's a song that billie joe sang for the movie :down:

what a dumb question

NO

its not a gd song

There are lots of music videos for cover songs. if a cover is good, they should go ahead and film one.

Its not a cover song... :ermm:

It has drums and bass in it...it's just not the regular drums and bass

But to answer it: No

If it was non-profit, cost next to nothing to produce, and they gave out free DVD's out of it like an AOL free trial disk then sure.

Otherwise, they don't need any more money or publicity for about another decade.

I agree..It's not necessary....

Some bands make videos just for use online, it wouldn't mean that they were going to put it out as a single or anything. But it isn't Green Day, so unless they added some real drums and real bass to the song...which could be weird....

Having said that though i do like the song. But i don't think it would work as a single. It's not that kind of song anyway.

As much as I'd like to see a puppet Green Day...

I'd have to say No.

No. Cause than it would be a Billie Joe Armstrong song and not a Green Day song... and than everyone will be all like; "Omg! Did Billie go solo?!" I mean, the people who didn't know about Live Freaky Die Freaky. Plus I can't imagine a video for that song. It might turn out lame. :(

uhmmmm......NO!! they really shouldn't, it's not a band song, and they just really shouldn't release it.

It's one of those things that shouldn't come out on anything, but something that fans only can listen to it because they know it exists. Do you really want more BOBD-teenies?.......I didn't think so.

No, Billie didn't even write it, he just sang it. Also what good would come out of releasing it, I mean everyone who would listen to it already has...

I dont think so but they should definently make one for St. Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived