should green day make a video for mechanical man?

ArmatageShanks39

do you think green day should make a music video and release mechanical man as a single? i do, that would kick ass.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. First off, it would only be Billie starring in it seeing as to how there's not really a bass, drum, or guitar line for that matter. And it was recorded for Live Freaky Die Freaky.. Just, no.

I can't imagine why they would - it's not a GD song, it's pretty inferior to what GD does.

Unless they decided to have puppet GD do it! :)

It's not a Green Day song. Just becasue Billie provided the vocals for it, does not make it his (or Green Day's) property to do with as he (they) please.

Uhm... I dont think so, but if they did i wouldnt care, witch they probably wont.

i think if they released it as maybe an extra on the live freaky dvd, it would be god, but not as a single

No, because its not a Green Day song. It's a Billie Joe song for a movie.

yea! whether it was their song or not, it would still be AWESOME to watch.

and if u dont like the idea, dont watch. :P

haha!imagine the puppets having sex in the video.

but i would say no. it isn't even the band's song.

I think it would probably be the coolest song for them to record, simply because EVERY FAN would want to see it because it would be such an odd choice of song; admit it, if it was made into a video you would wait around for it to come on Kerrang untill you saw it, right?

everyone who said they wouldn't want to watch the video if it were made are total liars, especially if they have an avatar or signature depicting greenday.

The fac thtat you post on the Greenday forum gurantees you would want to see it ; I admit it, why can't you?

Archived