should green day make a video for mechanical man?

ArmatageShanks39

I dont think so but they should definently make one for St. Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if it was the band performing it, and not some skinny, pale actor geek-boy, like JOS. Anyway - can't go there, because then you'd want Novacaine, and Letterbomb for sure, and .... everything, basically.

But to come back on topic, Mechanical Man - you hear it first, and it's fucking weird, but the vocal is this even weirder, happy-little-crazy-boy thing, and it gets in your head instantly, like a virus. 'A little bit, blah blah, blah,a little bit Satanical, what's my recipe' - and then, you hate it, and you can't get rid of it!

I've just fucking de-programmed myself from it, and the last thing I need is a video, because of course I'd watch it - I'd fucking turn up for a video of GD cutting their toe-nails, but that doesn't mean it's art!

Ok, GD cutting their toe-nails has a lot of potential, dontcha think? :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all..i think this should be a poll...

and no...i don't think green day should make a video for mechanical man because....mechanical man is not a green day song...!!!

umm gonna go no on this one. don't really think it reflects Billies better work.

no. why would GD do it anyway? it's not even their song...all Billie did was sing it.

Hmm... actually artists can release songs that weren't written by them. But since Green Day have all the while been releasign songs they made on their own, i don't like the though of it.

I'd fucking turn up for a video of GD cutting their toe-nails, but that doesn't mean it's art!

Ok, GD cutting their toe-nails has a lot of potential, dontcha think?

I can just smell it. :sick:

No.

It's not a Green Day song. this song was made for Live Freaky Die Freaky only. it'll be awfully stupid if Green Day will release that song as a single, and/or make a video out of it.

So just...No.

No, Cause it would just make people like Billie Joe even more than the others and thats not fair.

:down: I am not being rude or anything, but Mechanical Man is a song for Billie to sing, he created it, so it should just be his! I mean come on! I was there when he was making it! So just leave it .....the way it is.....

Archived