Lets get Green Day back on the countdown

VictimOfAuthority

lets all vote for green day to get back on the trl countdown. . . i am really bored and i'm tired of the videos they play on trl. . . any videos somebody wants to vote for i say Basket Case old school green day!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you believe this? i've never watched mtv for more than 10 seconds in my life... theres nothing on there

you realize that no one is going to bother doing anything unless you give a link. MTV is so unimportant to most people that they can't be bothered to find the URL themselves.

Thats how i feel.

no one . . . i said im bored . . . :/

then go run or something. this is a forum, not a chat room.

I was kinda glad that they weren't on tv that much anymore...especially on MTV that's just a load of crap!

It won't work anyway. A few months ago when GD performed on TRL, a crapload of GD fans (including me) voted for Longview all day long. It wasn't just some small thing either, I mean there was a TON of ppl that did it. And TRL didn't put Longview in the countdown. They didn't even MENTION it. They put what they want on TRL, and I really don't want GD on MTV anymore. I hate MTV. And VH1. Ugh.

i hate MTV. they really suck. but the topic starter is new. this thread was her first post. give her a break and let her get used to this

I agree with everyone else. They should stay off the countdown for a while.

They need a break to be with their families, and they need a break away from all the teenies.

I agree with everyone else. They should stay off the countdown for a while.

They need a break to be with their families, and they need a break away from all the teenies.

And this matters to the TRL countdown...how?

It won't work anyway. A few months ago when GD performed on TRL, a crapload of GD fans (including me) voted for Longview all day long. It wasn't just some small thing either, I mean there was a TON of ppl that did it. And TRL didn't put Longview in the countdown. They didn't even MENTION it. They put what they want on TRL, and I really don't want GD on MTV anymore. I hate MTV. And VH1. Ugh.

lol yea i did that too! and it didnt work..so why would it work with Basketcase? we shouldn't waste our time...

And this matters to the TRL countdown...how?

Good point.

Sorry, lost my train of thought and got distracted.

These shows are all rigged anyway. TRL isn't what's requested. I've heard of hundreds of cases where people were voting in ther thousands and the song didnt get mentioned, not just Green Day but other bands. MTV is full of hip hop crap right now anyway. it sickens me. But it would be cool to see bit more of their older stuff on TV somtimes. Like instead of randomly playing WMUWSE, they could play...Waiting, or something. Just a thought:)

No, you've got it all wrong. They should STAY OFF the list

Yeah i'm with you there.

Then the teenies might leave them alone.

Archived