Lets get Green Day back on the countdown

VictimOfAuthority

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all this teenie crap, jeez i don't get it, the majority of you guys are probably teenies anyway :/

all this teenie crap, jeez i don't get it, the majority of you guys are probably teenies anyway :/

haha. Funny you say that...I'm sitting here in a Green Day shirt.

lol yea i did that too! and it didnt work..so why would it work with Basketcase? we shouldn't waste our time...

yeah i was just about to post about that. obviously it didn't work cause they have preset videos that they're going to play. nobody watching trl probably knows what longview is so they're not going to play it. they'd rather put on black eyed peas or something.

i dont even have mtv. and im not bitter about it in any way. they dont need to be on there to be noticed

TRL stands for:

T-eenie

R-equest

L-ive

MTV has lost its sole purpose. Shittiest channel ever along with VH1.

didnt like all of this forum try it before and it didnt even work one bit? :lol:

No matter how hard you try, you can never get an older song in the TRL charts. They don't follow to their name; "Total Request Live". They'll only put in whats "in, new and hot" in the list. Sure, the TRL voting thing had that space where you can vote for songs that weren't in the list but thats just a lie. I voted Longview millions of times a second and nothing happened. They can't say it didn't make it in the list because so many people voted so many times. And that was the day GD performed on it. They could've at least said; "By the way, your first video, Longview, got quite a lot of votes." to the guys. But no.

Overall, I'm not even going to waste my time on TRL anymore. It didn't work the first time and it isn't going to now. Ever. Besides, Green Day doesn't need to be on the lame TRL charts to prove they're great. They write great songs, they perform great, they have a hell of a lot of awards (which isn't exactly necessary to prove they're great), they are great and don't need something as insignificant as TRL to prove it.

BTW, I recently went to mtv.com and checked out the TRL retirement home. WMUWSE was one of the retired videos, but they didn't even put it in there! But instead Dance, Dance is in there even though Wake Me Up retired first. It's like they're against Green Day or something.

exactly. mtv bores me :bored:

okay whatever, i bet you like it really but your to ashamed to admit it :rolleyes:

Archived