What do you think would happen if Green Day ruled the world?

T4KE IT SLE4ZY

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't be any good for Bush I think :shifty: and the whole world would rock. But I don't actually know if that's good or bad..

this forum fucking sucks now

its a shame, same with all band forums. you run out of pointless shit to talk about

^ it's sucked from the start. this is a really stupid thread.why is it not closed?

late.

its a shame, same with all band forums. you run out of pointless shit to talk about

^ i love ur sig.

yeah but they can't run the country until they're 45 or sumthin...

so they'll just have to break into the white house and kill everyone there or sumthing...

oh well :D

wait not urs. people are posting too fast...

~$Dearly_Beloved$~'s sig.

It depends. If Billie Joe got it I wouldn't worry as much as if Mike did or Tre. Especially Tre.

i think it would be great, billie joe would send bush to iraq to fix his own fucking mess, and iradicate war, tré would legalise pot, which i wouldn't complain about :eyebrows: , and mike would sit back and enjoy the power from a laid back perspective. twould be great, wish it would happen already. they've already concured the world, now all they need to do is find a way of getting bush out of the whitehouse, and chane all the locks lol :lol:

what kind of retarded school do you go to where you discuss the possibility of current bands taking over the country? my history class never did that back in high school...

A gifted and talented school

anyways, i doubt they would know how to run the world, let alone the united states and it would be complete chaos.

maybe the world can be better than now

now sucks :down:

i think it would be great, billie joe would send bush to iraq to fix his own fucking mess, and iradicate war, tré would legalise pot, which i wouldn't complain about :eyebrows: , and mike would sit back and enjoy the power from a laid back perspective. twould be great, wish it would happen already. they've already concured the world, now all they need to do is find a way of getting bush out of the whitehouse, and chane all the locks lol :lol:

yea no more war never never again¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡and bush working for crash dummies test :thumbsup::eyebrows::lol::lol:

yea no more war never never again¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡and george WC bush playing the crash dummies test :thumbsup::eyebrows::lol::lol:

Yesterday American Idiot was playing on the news when the governor was talking so, maybe they're getting somewhere.

everything would go completely insane, but i would like it! :thumbsup:

could end up as a disaster :pinch:

Yesterday American Idiot was playing on the news when the governor was talking so, maybe they're getting somewhere.

:eyebrows::thumbsup:

hmmm... i'd be bowing down to them...the world would be a much BETTER place... and i would force everyone else to bow down to our new Gods!

I think there would be NO SCHOOL.........well no high school

who knows they might want to keep school now that they have kids

I'd be one happy person. :D And Bush would be over in Iraq actually helping them instead of killing them.

Hell no, lil bush would be DEAD if Green Day ruled the world.

omgz the prez wuld b sooo hawt !!! cuz billy jo is so hawtt !!

What they meant to say was "Oh my gosh, the president would be so hot!!! Because BILLIE JOE is so hot.

That annoys the fuck out of me. Why don't you learn to spell his name CORRECTLY before you call yourself a fan?

Hell no, lil bush would be DEAD if Green Day ruled the world.

cool :thumbsup:

cool :thumbsup:

Oh yes, I know.

Here's my opinion on it:

We would have no more war: Hell yes

We would have no more Bush: The greatest gift of all

We would have no more rap: The second greatest gift of all

And, we would have the three most talented guys on the planet, running our world.

Like seriously, how much better could it get?

And think about this, Bush is going to be out of the office soon. (thank God) Billie Joe turns 35 next Feb.

He could run for President if he wanted!!!

I would vote for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

What they meant to say was "Oh my gosh, the president would be so hot!!! Because BILLIE JOE is so hot.

That annoys the fuck out of me. Why don't you learn to spell his name CORRECTLY before you call yourself a fan?

Em, maybe you shouldn't have taken that post too seriously.

I agree. Once you've done everything there's nothing to discuss until something happens again. And then it all gets boring again. :down:

Now on topic... I think it would be a funny sight, I'd like to see what they actually would do. But I'm sure they would fit make more starbucks stores in there somewhere. :P

Archived