What do you think would happen if Green Day ruled the world?

T4KE IT SLE4ZY

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man.. don't make me think that..

i'd be scared to death if Green Day ruled the world

:|

it would be total anarchy?!?!?!?! idk. but history teaches us that its VERY difficult for someone to rule so much space.

just look at the roman empire...

BEST DAY EVER!!!!! They'd send Bush 2 Iraq & he'd get all the crul forms of tourture the US government gives 2 captives! Muhaha Muhaha... *continues evil laugh* :lol:

that would mean they ruled the world....they could make george bush a crash dummie for all i care

wow...so by reading this thread i have learned there are very few realists on this board.

I would live in the US if that would happen!!! that would be great!!!!! :D:D:D:P:P

Hopefully they would use all the idiots like the topic starter as test dummies. :)

OK, if you don't like the idea of them ruling America, would you consider letting us in England have them to kick out the Royal Family ? Pretty please.

King Billie anyone ? He's already got the crown and robe ......

Guest steph123minority

OK, if you don't like the idea of them ruling America, would you consider letting us in England have them to kick out the Royal Family ? Pretty please.

King Billie anyone ? He's already got the crown and robe ......

yup i agree and its right he does

it would be interesting to say the least.... meh... i would be different... not completely sure...

My point of view is...

1) First it would rock, because Green Day is the president.

2) It would rock even more, because Bush is gone

3) They'll probably stop the war and bring the army back home and do lots of other great things

4) People who aren't Green Day fans will be unsatisfied and leave the country or start protesting

5) There will be controversy for as long as they rule USA

6) After a few years things will get chaotic, since they have made some mad decisions like legalize pot for instance

7) Chaos, chaos, chaos and still controversy from the protesters

8) They will be as hated as Bush is right now

9) Still controversy

10) Finally, all three (or maybe just the president) will be assasinated by a hardcore anti-Green Day person

THE END.

It'd be fun for like, a week. Same thing with anarchy. And if they legalized pot, it would take half then fun out of it, and no one would really want it anymore. Doing things your not allowed too is half the fun, at least.

But that would be a hell of an awsome week :wub:

it would be total anarchy?!?!?!?! idk. but history teaches us that its VERY difficult for someone to rule so much space.

just look at the roman empire...

they were pretty successful for the most part. They just had some issues near the end when they lost all their values. Besides, Green Day can't possibly live for as long as the Roman Empire was around.

Hopefully they would use all the idiots like the topic starter as test dummies. :)

this topic is actually the best I've read in a while. It's better than all those happy birthday ones. :sick:

Archived