What do you think would happen if Green Day ruled the world?

T4KE IT SLE4ZY

Em, maybe you shouldn't have taken that post too seriously.

I didn't take is seriously..

I just have a MAJOR phobia when people talk lyk they'r fukd ^.

And I have a major phobia when people don't spell Billie's name right and call themselves a true fan.

And true fan would look beyond their looks and listen to their music.

I bet that person only owns American Idiot...

I wish Green Day could step out of the shadows of AI.

It's an awesome record, of course, but people only like them because of that and their eyeliner.

I don't want them stuck in it for fucking 10 years like they were with Dookie.

Though, that was a kick ass record <3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I have a major phobia when people don't spell Billie's name right and call themselves a true fan.

I wish Green Day could step out of the shadows of AI.

It's an awesome record, of course, but people only like them because of that and their eyeliner.

I don't want them stuck in it for fucking 10 years like they were with Dookie.

Though, that was a kick ass record <3

What I meant was, im pretty sure he was just imitating someone who actually types that way and who doesn't know any better.

Guest steph123minority

I'd be one happy person. :D And Bush would be over in Iraq actually helping them instead of killing them.

amen to that

What I meant was, im pretty sure he was just imitating someone who actually types that way and who doesn't know any better.

Oh... mmkk..

It's all good <3

Guest Quietus

^What can I say, Angeline, brilliant as usual! :lol: Hey, maybe you could be their official speech writer. Add plenty of 'you knows.'

Aw hey c'mon now, give the guy a break!

What they meant to say was "Oh my gosh, the president would be so hot!!! Because BILLIE JOE is so hot.

That annoys the fuck out of me. Why don't you learn to spell his name CORRECTLY before you call yourself a fan?

Dude, get a grip, it's Tyler. Tyler is amazing.

why the hell would green day WANT to run the country? punk rockers they may be...stupid they aren't.

Well, I think Green Day should just handle the U.S. - they could give Europe to My Chemical Romance, they could go and be morose and amusing in Transylvania or something.

dude thats the worst idea ever!! who in their right mind would want fucking MCR ruleing europe!!

but if green day ruled the world i'd be a very happy person right now !

dude thats the worst idea ever!! who in their right mind would want fucking MCR ruleing europe!!

but if green day ruled the world i'd be a very happy person right now !

Nah, these aren't my policies - it's President Armstrong - and he's the one who gave MCR the support slot!

Wouldn't be all weed and dick jokes in the U.S. anyway (though there would be that, for sure!), there'd be GD's left-wing slant, I bet there'd be a lot of environmental measures that not everyone would like, maybe social programs that would cost , too.

^ what a waste of intelligence from president armstrong . well im moving to the U.S for sure now

i don't think so. it would be great, but i don't think it would happen if green day ruled the world. i think WE WOULD DIE. i'm sure about it. i think billie would marry tre and mike would be jealous and he would blow up the earth.

i don't think so. it would be great, but i don't think it would happen if green day ruled the world. i think WE WOULD DIE. i'm sure about it. i think billie would marry tre and mike would be jealous and he would blow up the earth.

I can see it now Mike pushing that big red button that says dont push or u will all die

didnt billie and tre use to date or something........i heard it somewhere

if it were just billie,it'd be okay.not great,but okay. if it were mike,dogs would rule the world(its his dream come true :wink:) now if it were tre, that'd be the funniest,weirdest,and coolest thing to happen :lol:

i think it'd suck, how could they make music AND run the world? they're not superheroes. but at least oppressed groups in society might get a fair reign, if you know what i mean here.

They'd make the whole world ROCK and hard. :woot:

I think we wouldn't have to worry about people like Bush anymore.

Hopefully they'd ban Jessica Simpson :sick: and all these Hilary Duff kinda singers/actresses. I can't stand them.

I'd worry about Tré. You can never know what he might do. :eyebrows:

^ My god yeah - imagine King Tre!!! He's have some fun that's for sure :lol:

Hmm, it would be good, drugs would be legal and war would be banned. Goverments would be the servants of the people, and not vice versa like it is now.

....so, technically, Billie Joe, Mike and Tre would be my slaves.... :shifty:

omg. love love love the idea!!! lol. the world would be fucking crazy paradise! :wub:

Archived