What do you think would happen if Green Day ruled the world?

T4KE IT SLE4ZY

What do you think would happen if Green Day ruled the U S, nopt better yet the world.

c'mon be creative

Tyler

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psh. They already conquered the world, did you not watch Bullet In A Bible? I think that pretty much proves it.

oh and sorry if this has been a thred i didnt look i just put it on there so if it is sorry

I'd be one happy person. :D And Bush would be over in Iraq actually helping them instead of killing them.

Lol! Good teenie expression

At least i'm hoping that's what it was.....

Guest n1i0m3r9od

Lol! Good teenie expression

At least i'm hoping that's what it was.....

Wat r u tulkin boutz ?

dis how i ulways tulk

-billysloveslave LOL !!!!!!!!!!1

Wat r u tulkin boutz ?

dis how i ulways tulk

-billysloveslave LOL !!!!!!!!!!1

Worried and confused now...

Well, I think Green Day should just handle the U.S. - they could give Europe to My Chemical Romance, they could go and be morose and amusing in Transylvania or something.

Africa is obviously Bono's, he has to go there and stay there, and we never have to hear from him again.

Asia - I dunno, Gwen Stefani and those girls she attaches to herself to set off her blondness?

Iraq - Paris Hilton, how could she do worse than Bush, and she'll bring chihuahuas.

Australia - seems to be doing ok as it is, so they won't mind taking Fall Out Boy.

So, Green Day U.S.A. - the Representative of California has the floor, and the Oval Office - well, obviously, that'd be BJ's make-up room, where he keeps the Federal Reserves of Eyeliner, and the weed.

The limos would be really kick-ass , flames and sirens, and the horn plays 'She's A Rebel'. Adie would make all the diplomat's wives look like sad old bags, and she'd have star-spangled dreads for BJ's inauguration.

Tre would be Secretary of State in Charge of Chicken-Related Topics.

I can't think of a job for Mike, but he's the President's best friend, so he'll get paid anyway.

The National Anthem would be changed to 'Oh say, can you see my butt-crack from here' :)

Well, I think Green Day should just handle the U.S. - they could give Europe to My Chemical Romance, they could go and be morose and amusing in Transylvania or something.

Africa is obviously Bono's, he has to go there and stay there, and we never have to hear from him again.

Asia - I dunno, Gwen Stefani and those girls she attaches to herself to set off her blondness?

Iraq - Paris Hilton, how could she do worse than Bush, and she'll bring chihuahuas.

Australia - seems to be doing ok as it is, so they won't mind taking Fall Out Boy.

So, Green Day U.S.A. - the Representative of California has the floor, and the Oval Office - well, obviously, that'd be BJ's make-up room, where he keeps the Federal Reserves of Eyeliner, and the weed.

The limos would be really kick-ass , flames and sirens, and the horn plays 'She's A Rebel'. Adie would make all the diplomat's wives look like sad old bags, and she'd have star-spangled dreads for BJ's inauguration.

I can't think of a job for Mike, but he's the President's best friend, so he'll get paid anyway.

The National Anthem would be changed to 'Oh say, can you see my butt-crack from here' :)

^ :lol: that was really amusing

And I agree 100%

^What can I say, Angeline, brilliant as usual! :lol: Hey, maybe you could be their official speech writer. Add plenty of 'you knows.'

Guest Phoebe.

It's the America's, who cares who's flying this turkey as long as it stays on that side of the pond :wink:

It would suck and in the end they'll make up a plan to get all the money in the world and everyone can just blow away to the moon for all they care :mellow:

what kind of retarded school do you go to where you discuss the possibility of current bands taking over the country? my history class never did that back in high school...

it would be the best fuckin day of my life- Overthrow Bush!!!!!

u r so0o0o0o punk rawk.

what kind of retarded school do you go to where you discuss the possibility of current bands taking over the country? my history class never did that back in high school...

i dunno someone brought it up

Honestly, everything would fall apart. Complete chaos, and not in a good way.

Who gets Canada?

Who gets Canada?

:o

Green Day gets Canada as well. Mike's in charge of bringing coffee to the people up in the Northwest Territory.

Who gets Canada?

Well, it was gonna be Blink, but as it is, Billie and the boys will have this show called Political Idol where they pick the new leadership for Canada; so in the meantime, it's Kelly Clarkson.

Archived