how many Green Day fans you have in YOUR school??!

love_bja

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the fuck should I know? I didn't exactly send around a poll.

in my college class i get alot of stick for liking green day

its because of american idiot mostly

Erm.. Me and my two friends, but they're not their favourite band. And they're only into American Idiot Green Day. They went to Milton Keynes with me, though.

Only me in my class. (out of 26)

There are 2 in my class and 1 in another class, who appreciate them but don't listen to them. And there's a boy who I don't know who waers a green day shirt once in a while.

I'm thinking that he and me are the only ones so at school that's 2 out of (+/-)1600 students.

For now it's only me in my class. But I'm working on it. There are a couple of people who are like "Well, I guess they are ok..", though. Does that count?

at first I thought this thread was gonna say "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

uh yeah, there's some kids in my grade with GD shirts, but I think im the biggest GD fan in my class.

Me and some other girls who insist they like Green Day but only lists 5 songs off of AI *cough* TEENIES *cough* and who think "'billyjoe' is the hottness!!!111." So technically, there's only one.

I remember walking around school in my Green Day Kerplunk Flower shirt and some girl nerd who hangs out with the weird girls who think they're horses (no joke) was wearing the same exact shirt the same exact day. I was horrified. She rarely knows who Green Day is and she said her mom bought it for her.

Well I think theres alot because for prom green day and 50 cent where the most requested songs.

Shit

I have 24! :o

wow....I have 650...and only about 10 people including me like their music.

I can think of 4 people at my school who like Green Day besides me. Most people listen to just rap/hiphop, and probably don't even know who Green Day is.

there is just me. everyone else likes that music with black girls wearing no clothes.

and there are 4 people including me in the whole school who like green day

idk i only talk to like 5 people in my class but 4 of them love green day so 4... but theres about 15 kids in the grade above me who all love them...im gonna let you do the math cause i dont want to

theres load in my class... they arent big into them but since AI they all like them and then old stuff like minority and basketcase etc... so it aint really that bad.... :)

4 out of 300 in my 8th grade.

2 out of 400 in 7th grade.

and none in 6th grade.

so 6 out of 1000 some kids.

I don't really ask everyone if they like Green Day, I just get told "hey nice shirt" or "Great Band" whenever I wear a Green day shirt.

I don't really ask everyone if they like Green Day, I just get told "hey nice shirt" or "Great Band" whenever I wear a Green day shirt.

asking ppl???

hmm... the ppl that like green day are already my friends. im the one that gets asked "do you like manson" all the time.

um, my school probably has tons. but i live in a house with 17 girls and only one besides me likes green day. and not even that much.

Only one other is as obsessed as I am, and then my best friend likes them a little, but she had to learn to, hanging out with me all the time. I guess that's pretty good for middle of nowhere colorado, where everybody listens to country music.

there's a few others. the good thing is that everyone around is kinda anti-American Idiot, so no teenies. i might be the biggest fan out of all of em though :)

Archived