how many Green Day fans you have in YOUR school??!

love_bja

None.

People at my school (old school, I'm homeschooled now) are all obsessed with Rap and stuff. And if I mentioned Green Day, The Clash, anything like that, they'd look at me weird. :blink:

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pfannkuchen????

what a name!! :P i like it

hah! ma surename :eyebrows:

but without the `e´ on the end...

well they're about 3-4 i know off i dont no bout the rest my school is mostly populated by techno,hip hop, RnB loving people.

Lucky you..! :wink:

Is it all one teacher? Coz If i was a teacher in your class I'd die or something :o

My school has 23,000 students. I have no clue how many are in my class, or how many of them like Green Day.

Is it all one teacher? Coz If i was a teacher in your class I'd die or something :o

No, we got 4 teachers... And we're not together all 60 that much... hard to explain how it works... fucked up system :wink:

Me and two other so there are not many people who like greenday in my class :/

There's a total of 30 students in my classroom.

There's a total of one Green Day fans in my classroom.

I am a Green Day fan.

You know what I want to say? :woot:

Erm... At leats 6 in my class out of 26 but there might be more. There are people in my class i dont talk to lol.

Erm...3, including me, but I got the 2 others into Green Day (out of like 70 kids or something).

Are you talking about "in a classroom" or "In the grade"? Otherwise my school's a lot bigger than I thought... there's about 400 people in my sophomore class, classroom wise it ranges for my largest class of probably 25 and the smallest of 13.

The answer the question though, it really depends what you mean by 'like'. I don't know about boys, but with girls, every girl either:

1. Likes them because they're popular

2. Hates them because they're popular or

3. Actually likes them and is friends with me ^-^

Obviously i'm not actually accounting for everyone, but this is certainly how it feels.

I'm the only one in the class who's obsessed with Green Day, but there's some guys in class who likes some of their songs, but their not fans. There's also a girl, totally stupid and I hate her, who says that Green Day is 'Girls Rock', which they're not by the way, she only says that to make me angry 'cause she knows I hate her, but I don't give a shit what she says. She liked them to start with but now she doesn't, but that's her loss, I guess, but if Green Day is 'Girls rock' what the heck is bands like Oasis? (That's her fave band) well, it just makes me wonder...

well seeing as i don't go up to random people and ask them if they like green day, i wouldn't know.

Well, last semester, the day after the Green Day concert in Nashville, there was a girl in class who was wearing their t-shirt and their wristband. But then later on this year, there was a karaoke party thingy in the cafeteria, and she sang about five really Dolly Parton-meets-Jessica Simpson-ish country songs, and I thought to myself, "How on earth can you like that and Green Day at the same time?" :wacko: But she's the only person I know of that has ever showed a little liking for Green Day. (And that's because I live in the middle of conservative Tennessee! :blink: )

Guest Phoebe.

Me, Imogen, Callum.

Callum's parents flew him to the USA purely to see GD, then brought him back the next day for school the day after.

asjdghaksjgh

Archived