Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Supernatural

* * * * * 7 votes TV Show

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

American Basket Case

American Basket Case
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Joined Aug 05, 2009
  • 1,010 rep

^^  I want to reply to you all, but I don't have time ATM.  Just popping in to bring you some goodies!   ;)  

Spoiler

• bat-chen, gerardsangel4977, TheJesusOfSuburbiaIsALie and 1 other like this

American Basket Case

American Basket Case
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Joined Aug 05, 2009
  • 1,010 rep

Had to send my friend pix from today's panel, then got busy but can respond now.  

But yeah, I love Osric. He's a total sweetheart! And super talented. And sexy (though, really, who *isn't* on this show). And he likes Green Day  :thumbsup: Not to the extent we all do, of course. But still  :happy:

He's a Green Day fan?  He's got good taste!   :P   

I know right? :cry: Dean, as a character, is introduced to the viewers as this tough guy who lives and breathes to hunt and all of a sudden you get to see this side of him, according to which he truly misses his mother and just wants a nice house, a nice family and to mow the bloody lawn.

That's such a good summary of Dean's character.  Loved getting to see a different side of him in this episode.  Absolutely gut-wrenching when Dean realizes how distant he and Sam are in this alternate reality.  

American Basket Case

American Basket Case
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Joined Aug 05, 2009
  • 1,010 rep

POPULAR

Not really sure if anyone's actually interested in these or not, so here are just a few of the portraits from yesterday in spoiler.   :) 

Spoiler

• bat-chen, gerardsangel4977, Sofouska and 2 others like this

Dirntbag

Dirntbag
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2012
  • 2,279 rep

Okay, I'm probably miles behind everyone else (season 3) and this show is getting intense... I'll spoiler it anyway.

Spoiler

• gerardsangel4977 and Florence like this

American Basket Case

American Basket Case
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Joined Aug 05, 2009
  • 1,010 rep

Okay, I'm probably miles behind everyone else (season 3) and this show is getting intense... 

No, you're not - just finished season 2.   :P   I've got the S3 & S4 DVDs but haven't had time to start S3 yet (need to get cracking on some library books before I owe late fees).  

• bat-chen and Dirntbag like this

Sofouska

Sofouska
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts
  • Joined Aug 13, 2010
  • 719 rep

I can't deal with this show.

That. Exactly. I've cried so much watching Supernatural that it's left me emotionally dead. I don't feel anymore.

• gerardsangel4977 and Dirntbag like this

gerardsangel4977

gerardsangel4977
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • Joined Nov 19, 2007
  • 534 rep

Not really sure if anyone's actually interested in these or not, so here are just a few of the portraits from yesterday in spoiler.   :) 

Pretty pictures are always welcome! Thanks for all the photos  :ga:  About to do a TCA spoiler dump of my own in a bit. Haven't had the time for it before now.

He's a Green Day fan?  He's got good taste!   :P

Hee...yes! I was wearing my Kerplunk tee when I met him at NJ con last year, and he commented on it.

Okay, I'm probably miles behind everyone else (season 3) and this show is getting intense... I'll spoiler it anyway.

Spoiler

If you think that is sad now....just wait til you catch up to the present. :P

Spoiler

"Mystery Spot" is one of my absolute favorite episodes!! I've watched it so many times!

• American Basket Case likes this

American Basket Case

American Basket Case
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Joined Aug 05, 2009
  • 1,010 rep

Pretty pictures are always welcome! Thanks for all the photos  :ga:  About to do a TCA spoiler dump of my own in a bit. Haven't had the time for it before now.

You're very welcome!   :happy:   Is the TCA spoiler dump more pix?  Or is it about season 10, in which case, I can't read it?   ;)

Hee...yes! I was wearing my Kerplunk tee when I met him at NJ con last year, and he commented on it.

Awesome!  I just assumed you'd read/heard somewhere that he was a GD fan - so much better that he actually told you that in person! :D  

missminority182

missminority182
  • it ends here tonight.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,960 posts
  • Joined Dec 06, 2011
  • 1,636 rep

now i really need to see it from the beginning, since i saw my very first ep today, which i think it was season 7, but it was the one with Jesse the half human half demon... i must say sam, dean and castiel are babes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users