Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Supernatural

* * * * * 7 votes TV Show

• Please log in to reply
1897 replies to this topic

bat-chen

bat-chen
  • Best Thing In Town

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,803 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2006
  • 4,020 rep

This pic made me love Misha even more for 2 resons:

1. he's wearing Sam shirt

2. I have the same shirt!! 

tumblr_n32i49S9B71s15u9ro3_250.png

American Basket Case

American Basket Case
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Joined Aug 05, 2009
  • 584 rep

Surprised my longtime forum friend with a Castiel figure for her birthday!   :happy:

Spoiler

bat-chen

bat-chen
  • Best Thing In Town

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,803 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2006
  • 4,020 rep

Surprised my longtime forum friend with a Castiel figure for her birthday!   :happy:

Where did you get this?! I want it too  :runaround:

American Basket Case

American Basket Case
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Joined Aug 05, 2009
  • 584 rep

Where did you get this?! I want it too  :runaround:

It's my understanding that the Pop Vinyl figures of Castiel are a Hot Topic exclusive.  (You can find the figures of the Winchester brothers there, too, but also at other retailers.)  The problem is that Hot topic sells out of the Castiel figures REALLY quickly.  I just happened to get lucky b/c the first time I called Hot Topic, they didn't have any Castiels in.  However, the second time I called, they'd just gotten in a dozen of them so could hold one for me.  

BTW, Castiel is available for pre-order from Hot Topic now.   :)

BringMoreKnives

BringMoreKnives
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts
  • Joined Jul 30, 2008
  • 1,221 rep

I miss the creepy, scariness of seasons 1-3.

gerardsangel4977

gerardsangel4977
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined Nov 19, 2007
  • 491 rep

You might have heard that SPN is not scary at all, but believe me season 1, 2 and 3 are probably the most scariest seasons. After that it doen't get scary until season 8, or well, one episode in season 8. So yeah, don't watch during night.

I get why people don't want to watch SPN in the dark, but I have to admit, it always strikes me as amusing when I see people saying not to watch it at night, when it's always been on at 9 p.m. (21:00) here. "We have no other choice!"  :lol:

Ooo, I just got one of these for my birthday too!! Love, love, love it!  :wub:

Whoever was asking about where/how to get, yes, it is a Hot Topic exclusive, though there are some Australian retailers who sell it too, and I think I remember seeing Forbidden Planet in the UK advertising some recently. But Hot Topic just got a brand new batch in on April 9th. They've taken down the pre-order link from their site, so I'm assuming the warehouse is sold out already (again), but you can and should definitely check out your local HT store if you can. I was literally just in the mall yesterday, and they had Sam, Dean, and Cas all lined up on display, nice and pretty. If your store doesn't have it (or you just don't have a store nearby), you can try Pop Cultcha (Aus) or Forbidden Planet (UK). The list price for both sites is a bit more than it is at HT, but a friend of mine who got hers from the Aus site said the shipping is not that expensive (which is saying something, as she had it shipped all the way to Lawrence, Kansas :P ) :) FP seems to be on backorder, so you might have to wait awhile if you order from there, but it does say they're getting more stock in "soon." Ebay is always an option as well, but I'd suggest that as a total last resort, given the sort of crooks that sell shit on there :P 

Florence

Florence
  • Smiley Face

• 15,799 posts
  • Joined Dec 02, 2008
  • 14,745 rep

Personally, I loved season 4 & 5 best :happy: and: I finally caught up with all episodes YAY! 

About 9x18

Spoiler

Sofouska

Sofouska
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts
  • Joined Aug 13, 2010
  • 565 rep

I just watched 9x18 omfg

Spoiler

It was a great and frustrating episode though and man, I can't wait to see how it'll all turn out in the end  :runaround:

Edit: The more time passes, the more frustrated I get. Too many things happened in that episode, damn.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users