When Has Green Day saved your ass?

stablesoulsgonebad

When have you ever been in a tough situation, and then, somehow, Green Day saves your ass. Yesterday Green Day saved me during a geography quiz. I couldn't think of the capital of Sweden. There was like 30 seconds left. Then I remembered that on "Foot In Mouth"(import) they played a couple songs from Stockholm Sweden, and just as i wrote it down, the teacher was like TIMES UP. Also, I have made several friends at school(pretty big school) just by knowing they like Green Day.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I won an arugment with a teacher after I said the Zieg Heil bit from Holiday...

haha. ill hear words in their songs i havent heard, and i ask one of my parents wut it meaning is and it comes up on a test

yeah sum randoms were gonna beat me up then they found out i liked green day and we became good friends but we not friends any more

I also said the "Everyone's so full of shit" thing from JOS once and even though I got yelled at for swearing the teacher gave me credit for something of which i cant remember :lol:

Saved my ass? Pssh. More like gotten my ass in trouble, like this message board. I'm supposed to be writing a change over time essay for AP World right now. :sleep:

they have so many songs, so there are so many words that i wouldnt have known

i always use these words in my essays, and that makes them unique. and i always use quotes from their songs in my conversations. people think im witty coz of that

even though its not a gd song, the LSD line in mechanical man saved me. i didnt know what lsd waz so i was asking everyone and they didnt know and then i asked my teacher and he went mad at me, then i said it was a line in a song and i was curious so he cooled off. if that makes sence

in multiple situations...

once...during a history test. i had tre cool's picture on my binder ad i was so stressed out. i took one look at him and i heard him talking to me...cheering me on..."coe on, laura, you can do it. i'll be ur dominated love slave." the rest of he test passed by so quickly. i basically failed the test anyways, but at least i was relaxed. thanx, tre.

well... green day also saved me from horrible music. before i had heard of green day, i was so confused. i couldnt find any music that i liked. I was, at the time, trying to like rap, because thats what everybody at my school listened to, but it just made me sick (and it still does, by the way). luckily my friend vivian (scattered_nimrod217) introduced me to green day. they're the best thing that ever happened to me.

they also basically saved me from myself (by the way i got that off of somebody else's post, i just forgot to quote them). green day made me realize who i am and that i need to be my own person...a minority. wow...thats the corniest thing i've ever written. oh well...its true.

there are also many other situations that i either cant think of right now or that i'm too lazy to type out.

I don't think they saved me ... but my life's more fun with them :woot:

Green Day really helped me improving my englsih knowledge with the idioms that english speaker use..for example " Cold turkey"

Green Day really helped me improving my englsih knowledge with the idioms that english speaker use..for example " Cold turkey"

hehe, they learned me how to swear like a pro :woot:

hehe, they learned me how to swear like a pro :woot:

Haha. That`s true you`re so cute :wub:

Haha. That`s true you`re so cute :wub:

Hi, Bea :eyebrows: thank you. but I swear way too much ... :ph34r:

Hi, Bea :eyebrows: thank you. but I swear way too much ... :ph34r:

I do that to :pinch:

Well Green Day is helping me right now with this really big english assesment its one of

my biggest and counts for half of my grades in that class.

(but the only put down is the people in my class putting me down

cos I like Green Day but I just tell them to fuck off! But it still kinda gets to me a bit)

Saved my ass? You know it; saved my ass, changed my life, the whole deal. Rocked my fucking world while they were at it.

But I have to say here and now that they had nothing to teach me about swearing1

um....im not sure....i no they have tho.....

o! they had a concert rite after the hurricane in fl. i didnt have 2 help clean up @ home lol

and they started 2 make me swear a lot

and they helped me make friends

and i no words that i didnt no b4...like demise! it means end........

i no...random....

and all their posters helped make my room look less empty-ish!!!

Archived