When Has Green Day saved your ass?

stablesoulsgonebad

green day saves me from my friends, my parents, and myself.

ok, so i'll say it flat out, my life has sucked lately. but i can always think of a green day lyric that relates to my situation, and it kind of makes me feel batter. like, other people have these problems too. you know?

^^ so true... Every time I feel bad or sad or something like that I think of Green Day or listen to their music, and I'm happy, and I get the feeling whoever or whatever made me feel bad can just go and screw itself, 'cause I don't give a shit.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if they saved my ass but I just quoted them in an english composition : it was about downloading. Well basicaly I said that music industry wasn't loosing money because of downloading but just because they're selling big craps: if a band sounds great people will bought the album anyway...That's where I talked about Green day.... I think I wont have a good mark but it was just to make some fun!

They've saved me from being unhappy cos I listen to them all the time which makes me happy :D and I'm forever quoting them and their lyrics :happy:

whenever i'm pissed off, the only thing that can make me better is listening to Green Day. so i guess they have saved me from beating the shit out of many people i have met (you know who you are!). :whistling:

also, i have many friends because we were in the same class waiting for the teacher to come in and we started singing holiday. then we talked to each other and now we are known as the loud freeks in the lunchroom. :cool:

my sig also explains why we are the loud freeks in the lunchroom...

They saved me on an art project I was doing this week. We were supposed to make a 40x60 cm painting of how we see our favourite band/artist. I chose Green Day and got an A. I had brought a picture for her to compare and she told me the painting could just as well have been the picture if it hadn't been for some minor adjustments.

They also saved me from my deppression and have pretty much just helped me in alot of ways.

GreenDay so saved my ass when I was about to be grounded. I turned up the volume on my cd player pretended I coudn't hear my mom and I never got grounded. :D

My love comes naturally unlike the Bitches that need you to be cool.

Billie Joe is hot cause god knew some body had to be.

I'm pretty sure the only thing that Green Day has saved me from is country music.

I'm pretty sure the only thing that Green Day has saved me from is country music.

haha.... :D

well...they have saved me from britney.....lol

haha.... :D

well...they have saved me from britney.....lol

all that music was a turn for the worst...that only last a week...what was i thinking :huh:

i just remembered that i got into an argument because this kid called me short and thought she could beat

me in a fight. i said that short people rock because tré is short and he kicks ass! she just said that he is stilll taller than me...

it's true...i am shorter by 4 inches...but still! short people can kick ass!!!

When I fell off the top of Mount Vesuvius, Green Day caught me in their heart grenade hot air balloon, saving me from certain death.

I've been a fan ever since.

When I fell off the top of Mount Vesuvius, Green Day caught me in their heart grenade hot air balloon, saving me from certain death.

I've been a fan ever since.

hah. hah. hah.

in a way i guess .. well i'm always stressed out about stuff like grades and i have no self esteem whatsoever. When i heard Who Wrote Holden Caulfield it made me feel good that someone had the exact same feelings as me and i feel like i can relate to BJ in some way...and they saved me from being someone i'm not and making friends with the wrong people. and ofcoarse cuss words :cool: lol i can't count how many times i've quoted that part in Platypus. i called my bro a waste of semen once...and got my ass kicked. thanks alot green day psh! :blush:

haha Green Day have changed me in good ways. and thier lyrics... or many words from thier lyrics appear on tests i have, so its all good

My friends introduced me 2 GreenDay.I was so relived 2 find that there was something other than pop music :mad: and crappy rap :pinch: going around.Its like not only can i now listen 2 music but i can also relate 2 it. :o:rolleyes::D

Archived