Green Day in Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame

rockon99

Green Day in R&RHOF  

349 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they made such an impact on political topics, and have showed they're true emotions when other bands didn't want to. They sure as hell better be in the rock and roll hall of fame :thumbsup:

uhuh... I bet they will.

At least they better. They've made a huge impact.

Green Day didn't start Pop-Punk. That's been around since the mid 1970s.

they will definatley make it..they are the best fuckin band in the world and always will be...

They don't deserve it.

Why not??

I hope they get in the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame :)

of course they're gonna make it!! they're best band ever and a lot of popular bands have been influenced by them, besides it would be a terrible mistake, a sin, a disaster if they dont!!

Yes, they will make it, they have influenced other bands and are loved by all age groups! They made a big impact in the music biz, they deserve it!

i thought they were already in it. because in there main site thay have pictures of them in rock hall of fame

If the Sex Pistols can get in... Green Day can definetly get in. :)

Of course Green Day will get in...what a silly question :D. and besides...16 years of being a band and over half that time they were successfull in thier music...how could they not! :o

Of course they will make it. Look at what they've done. If they can put the Sex Pistols in there, they sure as hell can put Green Day in there.

Archived