Most cherished Green Day memory

itsCOMEDYandTRAGEDY

well i havent been to a green day concert so i dont have much to cherish...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The day my mum got me BIAB for Christmas, The dayi watched it... Every single Green Day memory is a cherished one... They are so important to me so everything is cherished :wub:

Embarassing myself in front of Billie Joe =D

Now THAT's something I'd love to do :rolleyes: No cherished memories really - the only time I "saw" them I was a little out of it at Reading Festival. More of a dull blur really :/

Now THAT's something I'd love to do :rolleyes: No cherished memories really - the only time I "saw" them I was a little out of it at Reading Festival. More of a dull blur really :/

i concur. i know you were being sarcastic, but it would be pretty cool to embarass yourself in front of them....... :/ i spose.......just to see what they'd say.

What did they say?! :mellow:

august 12th - barrie,ontario :):)

All of my friends went to that. I wasn't a Green Day fan at the time (still not an anti-flag fan) so I decided I wasnt going to go....

Fuck, do i regret that now!

They were right in the front row, and they were the ones tre jumped on or something. :dry:

Damn it all! :unsure:

my greatest green day memory was when i went to their concert 9-21-06 in san antonio.i remember the night before i couldnt go to sleep cause i was so excited.it was like 1:30 in the morning and i watched green day story tellers that was on a tape i had recorded and watched that till i finally feel asleep.then in the morning when i woke up to excited to go through the motions of daily life-eating talking to my family-i stayed in my room listening to AI and dookie getting pumped for the concert.san antonio is a 4 hour drive from where we live so the whole 4 hours over there took forever it seemed.so we finally get there and it since i found out about the concert late we got the tickets late.our seats were probably the suckiest.but when the concert started we moved up to seats that werent taken.it was the best night of my life i sang to every song and yelled like crazy(the next morning my throught hurt).it was the best night of my life the next day i got to skip school because of how late we got home.

it was so much fun getting to see green day but it was even better that i got to spend that time with my dad.we're really close and listen to the same music.he likes green day to and even though he wouldnt admit it when i told him about the concert he was pretty excited to.he hadnt been to a concert since he was like in collage and he thought those would be his last.

so thats my most cherished green day moment. :wub:

when i saw them in san francisco in the giants stadium. that was sweet. but i broke my finger in the moshpit. but it was still sweet.

• 3 weeks later...

when i saw them in san francisco at the sbc park with my best friend.

it was the best night of my life.

my dad offered me tickets to the gd concert so i brought her and her dad along as well cuz she was obsessed with gd, and at the time i didn't really care for green day but i chose to go anyway because it's a concert and concerts are fun. xD

anyway, i ended up having a blast and they became my favorite band with their awesome music and how amazing they are live.

Flipping onto Kerrang! to hear Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life). Thought it sounded pretty good so I left it on.

Mum and Dad were arguing but I yelled at them to shut up, and they did.

They paid attention, sat down and watched the video.

Such a great song, I love it too much.

when i listen to their music they calm me because the music is the best and really great to listen too, but they stopped my cutting and sucidal thoughts, they stopped it, if it wasn't for green day or music at all, i would probably be dead

When i was little and got scared or something, my brother used to let me sleep in his room, if for whatever reason i couldn't go into my parents, and he would let me listen to the nimrod cd when as i fell asleep.

There's a few.

Meeting them of course, the trip to the Grammy honors in San Francisco, and the 7 concerts I've been too.....

Also when we were in high school, my friend Keith and I were going up to the top on a roller coaster and as we were hitting the top he sang the lyrics to Time of Your Life to me.

Archived