What Green Day songs can you play?

green_day_maniac

As i read peoples posts they keep reminding me of songs i can play that i forgot to put down, eh well

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American Idiot, Good Riddance, WMUWSE, Holiday, Brain Stew, Maria aaand thats a wrap.

I can play all of them on the guitar and bass. I've just started drums and being the overachiever I am, I started with American Idiot and Longview.

I Play Guitar and have done for 11 years, and i've just finished learning all of 1039 Smoothed out Slappy hours, which brings me to a total of all albums learnt. So i can play any songs from their mainstream albums, from 1039 to American Idiot.

holy shit ...

Going To Pasalacqua, Christie Road, Welcome To Paradise, Basket Case, When I Come Around, She, Burnout, In The End, F.O.D, Sassafras Roots, Coming Clean, Armatage Shanks, Stuck With Me, Geek Stink Breath, 86, Brain Stew, Westbound Sign, Tight Wad Hill, Nice Guys Finish Last, Hitchin' A Ride, Reject, Prosthetic Head, Church on Sunday, Jackass, Waiting, Macy's Day Parade. Desensitized, Ha Ha You're Dead, American Idiot, Holiday, BOBD, St.Jimmy, Whatsername.

Phew.

I Play Guitar and have done for 11 years, and i've just finished learning all of 1039 Smoothed out Slappy hours, which brings me to a total of all albums learnt. So i can play any songs from their mainstream albums, from 1039 to American Idiot.

so you're pretty much my hero and I pretty much love you :P

have you ever been picked to go on stage?

I can play She's A Rebel and Wake Me Up When September Ends on guitar and I know every Green Day vocals and I'm really good. Hell, I have to be guitar and vocals in my band. I have to be good or I wouldn't be vocals.

You name it i can play it as long as its not from Kerplunk or 1039/SOSH. I especially like the American Idiot Album, but i'd love to learn the Warning album.

Allmost of AI

Hitching a ride

time of ur life

castaway

Redundant

longview

and other random gd songs

u know how u could be listening to one of their songs and u pick up ur whatever and just play along or sound out the song.........I do alot of that

• 1 month later...

How many Green Day songs can you play? I personally can play all of WMUWSE, American Idiot, Warning, Minority and Time of Your Life.

on guitar: every song from dookie to american idiot

on bass: welcome to paradise and longview,

on drums: all of dookie

um..I can play 1 full song :lol: When I come around

and im learning bits and pieces of Holiday, Waiting, Welcome to Paradise, and Brain Stew, oh and American Idiot

Oh damn! I forgot about When I Come Around, and Brainstew. Ya, I can play those two as well.

American Idiot, WMUWSE. Time of Your Life, Minority, Warning, Brainstew, most of JoS, and I'm working on Longview, Maria and Macy's Day Parade right now.

On my bass I can play...

Boulevard

Longview

Hitchin' a ride

King for a day

Warning (kind of, I'm still practicing)

and Holiday

That's it so far...I hardly have time to practice, but I try. :blush:

EDIT: Oops, I forgot Brainstew

oh yeah I forgot about Hitchin a ride too. I can almost play the whole song

on my guitar i can play WMUWSE, BOBD, JOS, Good Riddance, Hitchin a ride, brain stew, welcome to paradise, letterbomb, give me novacaine, american idiot, basket case, holiday. :thumbsup:

Archived