What Green Day songs can you play?

green_day_maniac

what green day songs can you play? (on bass, guitar, or drums) I can play hitchen a ride, minority, sweet children, who wrote holden caulfield?, 2000 light years away, good riddance, going to pasalaqua, christie road,dominated love slave , she,walking contradiction, maria, blood sex and booze, brain stew,longview, chump, F.O.D, american idiot, jesus of suburbia, holiday, WMUWSE, homecoming,BOBD, letterbomb, whatsername, st. jimmy, are we the waiting , extrordinary girl, she's a rebel, welcome to paradise,redundant, the grouch, takeback,basketcase, platypus, only of you, and i want to be alone (all on guitar)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Riddance, WMUWSE, When I come around, Macy's Day Parade, BOBD, Warning, Holiday, Novacaine....

I can play Wake me up when September ends on drums.. but then again, who can't..

Macy's day parade, Holiday, Warning, Hold on, One of my lies, Going to Pasalacqua, Paper Lanterns, 2000 LYA, Poprocks & coke

Brainstew, Holiday, American Idiot, Macy's Day Parade, Welcome to Paradise, Hitchin' a Ride, WMUWSE. Bits and pieces of those and a few more on guitar.

WMUWSE, BOBD, give me novacain, she, christie road, brainstew, JOS, homecoming, holiday, basketcase, longview, jinx, who wrote holden caulfield?, nice guys finnish last, brain stew, walking contradiction, 2000 light years away, warning, macy's day parade, and lots more....

I Play Guitar and have done for 11 years, and i've just finished learning all of 1039 Smoothed out Slappy hours, which brings me to a total of all albums learnt. So i can play any songs from their mainstream albums, from 1039 to American Idiot.

Guitar: VERY beginning of WMUWSE

Flute: all the sung parts of everything on AI, except for Whatsername (it's too low!)

Piano: beinning of Misery :happy: and WMUWSE (it sounds so cool...)

none i cant play.. :/

I feel so untalented. Just cause my parents wont buy me a bass, yet. :down:

Guitar:

All of American Idiot

Dookie - (basket case, pulling teeth, when I come around, she, in the end, fod)

Insomniac - (armatage shanks, brat, geek stink breath, brain stew, jaded, walking contradiction)

Kerplunk - (Christie Road, 2000 Light years)

Nimrod - (Hitchin a ride, grouch, redundant, scattered, worry rock, uptight, last ride in, walking alone, reject, take back, good riddance)

Superhits - (poprocks and coke)

Shenanigans - (rotting, desensitized)

Warning - (blood sex booze, church on sunday, fashion victim, castaway, deadbeat holiday, hold on, jackass, minority, macys)

And I haven't done much with 1039 yet, but I love the album.

Guitar: VERY beginning of WMUWSE

Flute: all the sung parts of everything on AI, except for Whatsername (it's too low!)

Piano: beinning of Misery :happy: and WMUWSE (it sounds so cool...)

Yay! I'm not the only one who play AI on my flute. And I've done International Superhits! as well. I agree, Whatsername is too low.

I can play some songs on my guitar, but I've been playing the flute for five years now so it's the first thing I pick up over my guitar, which I only got two years ago. (And my parents won't pay for lessons and I don't have a job)

i play clarinet (ha im a dork) and i dont know where to get green day sheet music.

but i want to get a guitar

On guitar I can play Welcome to Paradise, Reject, Brain Stew, Letterbomb, Paper Lanterns, Most of Jesus of Subrubia, St. Jimmy, Basket Case, The Grouch, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Waiting, Holiday, and some other ones. And on bass I can play Warning, She, Holiday, and Longview.

Good Riddance (normal & BIAB version :D ), Brain Stew, Jaded, WMUWSE, American Idiot, Jesus Of Suburbia, Letterbomb, St Jimmy, Holiday, BOBD, Homecoming, Are We The Waiting, Warning, Minority, Welcome To Paradise, She's A Rebel, Give Me Novacaine, Paper Lanterns, Longview, Basket Case, Hitchin' A Ride, When I Come Around, Walking Contradiction, No One Knows, Christie Road, erm they're just the ones off the top of my head

Lots o the other i can play, just by listening to them and figuring them out on the spot, but i can't remember which one, most of Dookie, Kerplunk and Insomniac, im working on 1039 at the moment though :D

I just started guitar not long ago and the only song i can play is brain stew but im working on time of your life and welcome to paradise :D

i play clarinet (ha im a dork) and i dont know where to get green day sheet music.

but i want to get a guitar

I bought the guitar books, but since the notes for the vocals are the same, it doesn't make a difference. One of my friends has the piano book for AI, it's pretty much the same.

Band geeks are rad.

Hitchin a ride, American Idiot, Good Riddance, Brain Stew, Basket Case, WMUWSE on guitar and Warning on Bass.

I just started playing guitar a couple months ago and I can play When I come around and the beginning to Holiday and Welcome to Paradise. I wanna learn Poprocks and Coke too.

Archived