Should Green Day still be Green Day

Mechanical Man

Do You Think GD Should still keep being a band forever?  

401 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well they have to play forever till they drop dead no i'm just joking

they have to retire some day and have time to see there childeren more often

I would not bet money on it. I think that they love their music just as much as their children and if they stoped playing the it would be like loseing one of their kids.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I agree. I'd fear for Billie's sanity if he couldn't do the music thing :/

well i know they cant be a band forever as much as i wish they could but i'll be happy if they bring out at least another 2 albums

They will be around for many more years, they are at the pinnacle of their success just now so will have many more albums to come.

I hope they stay together a very long time, but once they stop enjoying it i think that's when they should end it, and I trust that that is what they'll do. And i'll be happy for them then. I just hope they don't break up because of falling out with each other. I hope they stay good friends after Green Day.

They can't be a band FOREVER, Unfortunately.

I just hope they'll play as longer as they can.

They now know what the fans and other people want to hear

So they know how they're music has to sound now :D

I think that they will make atleast 2 more albums

They can't be a band FOREVER, Unfortunately.

I just hope they'll play as longer as they can.

They can be a band for as long as their alive. Which should be at least 20 more years. Woah imagine Billie old oh that would be funny. Someone should photo shop it (just do the blonde hair grey).

They sould be a bad for as long as their alive indeed!! And I think they will do it for as long as they can :thumbsup:

i dont ever want them to stop being Green day. i hope they become the next rolling stones, not so much like the stones sound of music but to keep making music and touring until they all die of very old age.

honestly though i would like to see Billie joe do a solo album sometime in the near near future. A full record of just billie on an acoustic, rocking out billie joe style.

haha

IPB Image

Thank you you have made my day. :thumbsup:

SickOfMe: no one needs to retire like my Dad he will be working until he dies.

honestly though i would like to see Billie joe do a solo album sometime in the near near future. A full record of just billie on an acoustic, rocking out billie joe style.

nah, i think that would be a bit crap, because as great as Billie is, its just not hte same without Mike and Tre's input, plus that could start the end of Green Day and i really don't want that :(

nah, i think that would be a bit crap, because as great as Billie is, its just not hte same without Mike and Tre's input, plus that could start the end of Green Day and i really don't want that :(

Dont be stupid what do you think Time of your life is?

Dont be stupid what do you think Time of your life is?

yeah but thats one song on an album, not a whole album full of it. a whole album of songs like Good riddance, whilst quite good would get boring quickly

i dont ever want them to stop being Green day. i hope they become the next rolling stones, not so much like the stones sound of music but to keep making music and touring until they all die of very old age.

That would be awesome if they never stopped making music and touring etc.

But I don't think that Billie Joe is gonna make an solo album he couldn't do that without the band

Nooo.

I think it all depends on the band and their own creativity. If they feel that they have expressed every part of themselves and nothing can match their past work, then they should stop. If you keep on going way past your due date, you'll make crap music. They should keep on going as long as they feel what they're doing is worthwhile.

Exactly. Plus I wouldnt wanna go to a Green Day gig when theyre seventy-odd.

They'd be chuckin boiled sweets into the crowd.

Exactly. Plus I wouldnt wanna go to a Green Day gig when theyre seventy-odd.

They'd be chuckin boiled sweets into the crowd.

somehow i very much doubt it.

i can't really see them growing old mentally

obviously they will physically.

I don't really care.

They've made some awesome, amazing music, and i don't care if they stop making it let's say right now, or when they are 89. I already have so much amazing Green Day material that i'm happy for the rest of my life, all what comes, is extra.

Guest n1i0m3r9od

They'll always be Green Day. As long as someone is blraring one of their albums, then Green Day will live on.

They'll always be Green Day. As long as someone is blraring one of their albums, then Green Day will live on.

That are some strong sentences :)

as long as there are still all three band members, and they can put on a kickass live show, yea.

Archived