Should Green Day still be Green Day

Mechanical Man

Do You Think GD Should still keep being a band forever?  

401 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They should stay a band as long as they enjoy it and it makes them happy.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted I Don't care because this the most pointless poll ever!!

If I did not want them to be a band anymore then I would not be here on a fan board talking about them! And I am sure others feel the same...

Guest FallenAngel

ummmm, I think they should change to red day or something so people stop confusing them with environmental group, dahhh

:whistling:

I'm not going to vote because 'how ever long they feel like it' isn't an option.

can you imagine them being like the rolling stones that would be funny billie joe walking all gay up on stage singing words like fuck and shit at that age would be so funny

I think they should stay together until they just get sick of it all and then they can move on to something else

they shud stay together as long as they still feel the music and aslong as the fans want them

I'm pretty sure once the guys turn 80 something, they won't even be able to pick up a guitar. And I don't think dentures would do great for Billie.

I think they should stop when they want. They've already given us tons.

Billie said this and I think it says everything

"Music to me, it's the air that I breath. It's the blood that pumps through my veins, that keeps me alive.

So without it, I don't know what I would do. People ask me,"What would you do if you didn't have Green Day?" And I say, "I'd be in Green Day. I don't really know anything else. When people say, "What would you think of people that only talk to you or like you because you're in Green Day?" And I say, "Well, I am Green Day" That is me, that is my live.""

:D Green Day will last FOREVER! :D

^Hate to break it to you, but they are going to die someday. I think we should give them a break when they die.

As long as they can. I mean, clearly they aren't gonna be 90 and still releasing albums. But they sure as hell aren't over yet.

I don't care, if they choose to stay as Green Day forever then great! but if they decide to go thier own seperate ways and pursue new bands and solo projects then thats cool, and would be pretty interesting - If they break up and quit music forever then....I may cry myself to death...but it's their choice.

Guest Quietus

As long as they can keep making good music and enjoy the friendship and job they share, then why not? More for the fans to love.

They should keep goin' as long as they want 2... as long as they don't start 2 look like the Rolling Stones.

It just wouldnt make sence otherwise. I cant think of something meaningfull to say.

what kind of question is that?!......what else would they be? they're a great band!

Archived