Green Day warm up bands

spark in the night

what are your favorite warm up bands for Green Day? or who do you dislike or who do you want to see warm up for Green Day in the future?

I like Jimmy Eat World, I think they're great live and I think they're good with Green Day.

any thoughts?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like Jimmy Eat World too. i like them and they like ...dont suck :-D

My Chemical Romance ... they actually weren't horrible. But I'm sure if their equipment was working and you could actually hear the singer it would have been incredibly unpleasant.

I thought Jimmy Eat World was sort of blah. Nothing special, but they didn't suck

i love jimmy eat world.

but honesly, i saw them warm-up for green day back in august and they werent great. i mean they werent bad or anything but i thought they would be better.

MCR wasn't good with Green Day. This was a year ago in April before the rage of Liking MCR came about. The sound wasn't good at all. JEW was much better when I saw them later that year in August.

I like both MCR and Jimmy Eat World. I've seen them both where they headlined their own shows and they were great at those...but opening for Green Day they were both kind of..blah. :/

i like jimmy eat world, but my chemical romance seems so out of place for a green day concert

Guest Holden

i like jimmy eat world, but my chemical romance seems so out of place for a green day concert

yeah.. scene kids meet wanna-be punk kids

Jimmy Eat World rocked at the concert i went to!!

and Against Me! was awesome too!

yeah.. scene kids meet wanna-be punk kids

that couldn't possibly have a good outcome!

Taking Back Sunday, even though I didn't get to see them. Jimmy Eat World was good.. but the crowd seemed all.. bored.

none that they were with this tour...i would have wanted to see them with blink 182. i guess they werent a 'warm up' band since they were both kinda headlining in a way.

none that they were with this tour...i would have wanted to see them with blink 182. i guess they werent a 'warm up' band since they were both kinda headlining in a way.

i would have loved to see blink 182 and green day on tour

I loved both MCR and JEW as before acts, both great bands in my opinion.

Simple Plan (Australia, March 2005) on the other hand... let's just say, they're not the best.

I liked seeing MCR with GD in December...but it would of been better if I could've heard Gerard better.

HOW COULD I FORGET FLOGGING MOLLY

i would have loved to see them.

If Green Day where to do smaller shows and it was in the right environment i would like to see them play with Rancid, The Casualties, Anti-flag, Bad Religion or the likes of those bands.

As for stadium shows, i reckon they could play with u2 but then again Green Day would probably open for them.

Does anyone know, like, ALL the bands that Green Day has had open for them?

i reckon they could play with u2 but then again Green Day would probably open for them.

Well after seeing both of them last yr, U2 should open because their show is boring. Green day has SO MUCH MORE energy there is no comparison.

and to answer the topic, MCR sucked because all they said was the f word. boo.

Well after seeing both of them last yr, U2 should open because their show is boring. Green day has SO MUCH MORE energy there is no comparison.

and to answer the topic, MCR sucked because all they said was the f word. boo.

Yeah, i spose U2 seem to be abit more slow compared to Green Days unforgettable shows. Although ive never seen U2 live , i just get that impression about them.

JET should open for green day........there new album should be commin' out soon........YAY

Archived