Green Day birthday cakes

nature is a whore

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love music and everything, too, but I just don't really see where food and music connect. But if you like the band that much, that's cool I guess.

I dont even have one, i asked my fella to get me one, to make me feel young again..but did he fuckers. Although my little bro had a nice spongebob one..mmm

I think what they mean, or this could just be what I'm thinking... A birthday cake for yourself is cool, but I think it's obsessive when you make a cake for THEIR birthdays. Unless you just want a reason to eat cake, that's kinda weird. :blink:

... but it was my birthday.

AND I AM SORRY EVERYONE THAT I STARTED THIS TOPIC.

Geez I didn't know I'd be attacked for having a Green Day cake at a Green Day message board. I don't even like them that much anymore. I just figured I'd share some of my past Green Day obsessions on the Green Day message board, ya know I thought it kinda made sense. But nope, I got ridiculed. Sorry everyone, just forget it. :pinch:

I wish i had a Green Day covered birthday cake... but im lucky enough to share my birhtday with Billie Joe so im happy :D

... but it was my birthday.

AND I AM SORRY EVERYONE THAT I STARTED THIS TOPIC.

Geez I didn't know I'd be attacked for having a Green Day cake at a Green Day message board. I don't even like them that much anymore. I just figured I'd share some of my past Green Day obsessions on the Green Day message board, ya know I thought it kinda made sense. But nope, I got ridiculed. Sorry everyone, just forget it. :pinch:

I know that it was for your birthday, but then other people were talking about how they made Green Day cakes for the band members birthdays. I know you are new, and you obviously need to get used to the sarcasm and the way people act on here. I'm not trying to be rude in any way, I was just pointing that out.

I think it was a cool cake, but what do I know? I'm (as Phoebe says) an "Old Woman." :)

I want one for my birthday...

I love your cake. Today is my birthday and my friends and family had a huge party for me last night at Dave & Busters and I did not have a Green Day cake, but as obsessed as I am with them I am quite surprised they didnt get me one.

I am sorry you are getting attacked, that's what I was saying yesterday as to why people don't start perfectly fine threads like this is because all the idiots are so rude. The sarcasm gets REALLY old. Poo on all you rudies. Be nice for a change.

I know that it was for your birthday, but then other people were talking about how they made Green Day cakes for the band members birthdays. I know you are new, and you obviously need to get used to the sarcasm and the way people act on here. I'm not trying to be rude in any way, I was just pointing that out.

Thanks. That last part wasn't directed to you, don't worry. :) I'm just suprised. I've never been at a forum that was like this before. I guess I have to get used to it. :whistling:

I just don't understand why sometimes around here if you don't have something nice to say or contribute to the thread why say anything at all?

I love your cake. Today is my birthday and my friends and family had a huge party for me last night at Dave & Busters and I did not have a Green Day cake, but as obsessed as I am with them I am quite surprised they didnt get me one.

I am sorry you are getting attacked, that's what I was saying yesterday as to why people don't start perfectly fine threads like this is because all the idiots are so rude. The sarcasm gets REALLY old. Poo on all you rudies. Be nice for a change.

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU. :D

I just don't understand why sometimes around here if you don't have something nice to say or contribute to the thread why say anything at all?

Exactly.

sorry for sharing my opinion...? .. no.

K. :dry:

no but it sounds like fun

too bad my birthday is 7 months away :/

Guest Holden

I was just sharing my opinion on the cake, i cant help it if 10 other people start saying it after me.. i wasnt being that mean anyway... people need to not be so sensitive.

I was just sharing my opinion on the cake, i cant help it if 10 other people start saying it after me.. i wasnt being that mean anyway... people need to not be so sensitive.

and people around here need to quit being asses.

Also since you felt my comment was directed at you, no one asked for your opinion, the question was have you ever had a green day bday cake? Not is this cake dumb? Or what do you think about my cake?

thats preety cool, but I'd probably obsess over trying to save the picture on it. maybe by freezing it?

Guest Holden

I wasnt an ass, i just said the cake was dumb, if they like the cake, then awesome for them, i never said they shouldnt.

IPB Image

made this for Billie Joe's Birthday this year

you didn't really make it. it's a tastey cake. but that is still cool.

Also since you felt my comment was directed at you, no one asked for your opinion, the question was have you ever had a green day bday cake? Not is this cake dumb? Or what do you think about my cake?

So you're definatly my hero now. :)

Guest Holden

No one did ask for my opinion, but its a message board and forum, which gives me free reign to share my opinion in every thread i want.

No one did ask for my opinion, but its a message board and forum, which gives me free reign to share my opinion in every thread i want.

Hey Holden - you certainly do have free reign to do whatever you want as does everyone else around here. My question was why do people have to do that? Why cant people just not say anything if they don't have something to contribute. It causes lots of people not to post or start topics. Its just kind of a downer and causes this place to have a negative atmosphere, which it doesnt have to have. (For the record Holden, I actually like you as a mod)

Although this was directed towards you it really is meant as in general around here. :blush:

I did this last year. my mom made it for me, but she was too lazy to go and buy black icing, so she got white icing and mixed all these food colorings in it to try to make it look black. It turned mettalic green, and me and my friends had blue teeth for a couple of days. But it looked cool because she did the heart grenade on it.

I did this last year. my mom made it for me, but she was too lazy to go and buy black icing, so she got white icing and mixed all these food colorings in it to try to make it look black. It turned mettalic green, and me and my friends had blue teeth for a couple of days. But it looked cool because she did the heart grenade on it.

Do you have a picture?

Archived