Do you own a green day poster???

Hybrid Meteora

Poster  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have 3 and my sister has one, but soon I'm gonna take them down so I can get new ones. Not GD, other things.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, I have 21 up right now, not including the smaller pictures and the ones I don't even have enough room to put up

i own MANY green day posters :) which i love very musch..and they are not from teenie magazines :D:P

I have 4. My room somehow got covered in Green Day merch. I bought the first few things myself, but then people kept getting me the stuff as gifts...

Sure..most of us are bound to at least have one.

I only have one so far....I would like more.

I am starting to work on a collage of pictures on one wall of my room. Hopefully I can cover my whole room with some posters in between. I want to save some space for the next era of pictures/posters though

i have 46 for the AI ear and 15 for the shenanigans era, 4 from the warning era and 6 from before that.

i also have a photo collage on my wall that 1.5 metres by 2 metres

yeah...i own about 7 big ones and about 15 little ones from magazines....

1 from k-mart, 5 big ones from magazines, then god knows how many page-sized 1s from magazines...

pics of my room

have fun touring :P hehe

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

o kool i hav some of those little things in the last pic. plus i hav the -billie joe- poster and the gd one to the left, plus prolly something else...

god ur room is awesome

uh no, don't really want one either, some pictures that I've printed out are hanging on my closet though :)

^hah thats cool... if i had an own closet i think it would look much different than right now.... but im a poor little kid...so i can only pimp my room :eyebrows:

oh im gonna post some pics later hehehe :woot:

obviously its ganna be a hell yes! i have 5 mega posters on the wall and about 58 other sized ones :P

1 from k-mart, 5 big ones from magazines, then god knows how many page-sized 1s from magazines...

o kool i hav some of those little things in the last pic. plus i hav the -billie joe- poster and the gd one to the left, plus prolly something else...

god ur room is awesome

heheh thanx

^hah thats cool... if i had an own closet i think it would look much different than right now.... but im a poor little kid...so i can only pimp my room :eyebrows:

oh im gonna post some pics later hehehe :woot:

well that closet's in my room, and rather small, but oh well :lol:

punx_not_dead: i have 4 of the exact same posters. from the exact same magazine :happy:

i have 3 big posters. 17 in total, mag cut outs and a collage

Archived