Do you own a green day poster???

Hybrid Meteora

Poster  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sadly, no actually :( But I dont think theres any room to put one up anyway. Its completely covered in baseball and football posters (Im a sports freak). Plus, my parents dont know how much I like their music and I really dont want them to start looking into it, so putting up pictures of them might not turn out too well for me.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, no actually :( But I dont think theres any room to put one up anyway. Its completely covered in baseball and football posters (Im a sports freak). Plus, my parents dont know how much I like their music and I really dont want them to start looking into it, so putting up pictures of them might not turn out too well for me.

are you embarrased of green day?

i got the one with the collage of pics from the warning era.....im hardcore like that

I have this giant wall that is pretty much filled with posters of Green Day.

You have to be an idiot to not have a Green Day poster.

IPB Image

this is how one of my possters look like

at the bottom its says green day in red

*this is wat i ment by showing ur poster

I have 4 big ones and about 12 small ones, and a calender. I can barely see my wall.

I have one: Rolling Stone front cover thingy. I would have more but a) I can't put any more tacks into the wall, we're moving soon, and b) I'm saving for an electric guitar [$210/$320] and I need to keep my money.

I do i have : BIAB poster, Dookie poster, and them posing posters... i have about 15.

And rest are misfits and A7X posters....

I reckon most Green Day fans are going to have Green Day posters.. We're hardcore in here.. :verymad:

Are you sure?

Here's one that doesn't.

But I do not consider myself one of the "unfortunate ones". Oh, right, I forgot that a poster is exactly what I need to be a little more "fortunate".

Yup, this is mine:

IPB Image

I got it at Wal Mart. :P

i got mine at walmart 2

I've got 4 big posters and 5 or 6 smaller posters. My favorite is my Nimrod tour poster, it's just the best.

i have enough to fill up most of my room...i think maybe 8 huge ones and the other ones are little :thumbsup:

sadly i only have 1 but i have like 4 poster of billie joe that I THINK count..lol

im like the only person in my school that likes greenday.. for some odd reason ppl think they suck..i think they suck but thats just me.

Archived