Do you own a green day poster???

Hybrid Meteora

Poster  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i own a green day poser :)

if u can show the photo of your poster

im gonna show mine real soon

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Phoebe.

I have a grand total of three Green Day posters. Posting pics isn't really nesacary (sp?), they're the typical ones you see in stores all the time. :)

I reckon most Green Day fans are going to have Green Day posters.. We're hardcore in here.. :verymad:

I have 18 Green Day posters. That may seem like a lot, but I'm a poster addict so to me it's kind of a small number.

I don't own any Green Day Posters...not sure why? But I don't..

Well...I have almost 20 posters of Green Day from magazines...If you want a picture, I'll put it

Me has 2 posters :cool:

2 posters?!? i have like 8 :D

Well...I have almosy 20 posters of Green Day from magazines

ok you've won!

I have one Green Day poster up in my room, but I think I'll probably replace it with a different band soon since I'm running out of wall space

i have 4 big posters, their eyes are watching me from the walls. it really freaks my 2 little sisters out (1s 5 and 1s 9 and i have to share a room :( ) and i have a mini poster that i got free with an interview cd. i also have a poster of billie joe in my technology coursework folder and it freaks my (male) technology teacher out every time he looks through my folder, its sooo funny :lol:

I have two posters(plus the calendar which I am planning to make into a large poster like I did with my Beatles calendar :wink: ).

I have 2 large ones and 5 smaller ones and 3 Billie ones. Plus a calender.

well people, goodbye, good night, i is off to bed to sleep for a thousand years and to dream of the greenday trio, lov use all xxx :bored: :sleep:

well people, goodbye, good night, i is off to bed to sleep for a thousand years and to dream of the greenday trio, lov use all xxx :bored: :sleep:

Wtf? :blink:

khm spam *has coughing fit while yelling SPAM*

This is weird... :huh:

Archived