Crystal A

All Time Low

Beathe.
5 hours ago, AmyxLongview said:

That's funny. I wonder if their girlfriends actually listen to their music :lol:

I would love to hear Holly! It will be interesting to see if they include more SWIR songs on the next tour this week or not. I really wanna hear Stay Awake, it's one of my faves and I don't think I've ever seen it live

Dallas is pretty new to this, but it didn't seem like it was her kind of music. She kept talking to Ricky during their set, obviously he was working and had better things to do. Lisa has been there since they started out so at least she knows all their stuff. 

I know! It was a lot of fun. Seems like they mostly play Six feet under and Dear Maria. =/ They played that on the A love like war tour. Such a great tour. :wub:

AmyxLongview
19 hours ago, Beathe. said:

Dallas is pretty new to this, but it didn't seem like it was her kind of music. She kept talking to Ricky during their set, obviously he was working and had better things to do. Lisa has been there since they started out so at least she knows all their stuff. 

I know! It was a lot of fun. Seems like they mostly play Six feet under and Dear Maria. =/ They played that on the A love like war tour. Such a great tour. :wub:

I love Six Feet. Dear Maria is just average to me, but they're never going to not play it :lol:

Beathe.
12 hours ago, AmyxLongview said:

I love Six Feet. Dear Maria is just average to me, but they're never going to not play it :lol:

Same. :lol: They should change it sometimes. Vegas, Poppin' champagne, Jasey Rae & Coffeeshop soundtrack would be fun to hear more often. 

AmyxLongview
2 hours ago, Beathe. said:

Same. :lol: They should change it sometimes. Vegas, Poppin' champagne, Jasey Rae & Coffeeshop soundtrack would be fun to hear more often. 

Yeah I love all of those. I also wish they would switch out some of the Nothing Personal songs and start playing Walls or Keep the Change.

Beathe.
1 hour ago, AmyxLongview said:

Yeah I love all of those. I also wish they would switch out some of the Nothing Personal songs and start playing Walls or Keep the Change.

Walls would be amazing. Something from Dirty Work would be a lot of fun too. Would have loved to hear Under a papermoon and A day dream away. 

If they say something about who their new tour manager will be at your show, please let me know. Looking forward to get rid of Brian. :P

AmyxLongview
7 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

Walls would be amazing. Something from Dirty Work would be a lot of fun too. Would have loved to hear Under a papermoon and A day dream away. 

If they say something about who their new tour manager will be at your show, please let me know. Looking forward to get rid of Brian. :P

Hahah why don't you like Brian?

Beathe.
41 minutes ago, AmyxLongview said:

Hahah why don't you like Brian?

He acts like such a creep and always makes me uncomfortable.

I was at a flight with them once and he kept starring at me for the next couple of concerts and m&g's I attended. Like I had done something wrong, it was very weird. Another time he cussed me out for waiting outside in line cause he wanted more room for the band. How about using a different entrance loser. :shy: And on last shows he has been all flirty and disgusting. So good riddance. 

AmyxLongview
36 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

He acts like such a creep and always makes me uncomfortable.

I was at a flight with them once and he kept starring at me for the next couple of concerts and m&g's I attended. Like I had done something wrong, it was very weird. Another time he cussed me out for waiting outside in line cause he wanted more room for the band. How about using a different entrance loser. :shy: And on last shows he has been all flirty and disgusting. So good riddance. 

Yikes... that's really weird

Beathe.
9 hours ago, AmyxLongview said:

Yikes... that's really weird

I know. When he was incharge of m&g he had this bell that said it's sex time that he would ring in people's ears when it was 5 minutes left. Complete creep. 

I really liked the tour manager they had prior to Brian. Hope they get someone decent. And a person that realizes that it makes more sense to book one European tour and not just for the UK. :P

AmyxLongview
On 4/5/2018 at 12:48 AM, Beathe. said:

I know. When he was incharge of m&g he had this bell that said it's sex time that he would ring in people's ears when it was 5 minutes left. Complete creep. 

I really liked the tour manager they had prior to Brian. Hope they get someone decent. And a person that realizes that it makes more sense to book one European tour and not just for the UK. :P

Hmm that's odd. I'm not sure if he already left or if he is still involved in the tour going on right now?

I'm really happy they're opening with Somewhere in Neverland and Irony :)

Beathe.
11 hours ago, AmyxLongview said:

Hmm that's odd. I'm not sure if he already left or if he is still involved in the tour going on right now?

I'm really happy they're opening with Somewhere in Neverland and Irony :)

I'm not sure either, but got another job, depends when he starts there. :)

Another high school song.  :lol: 

Beathe.

Alex with pink hair is everything. Hope he keeps it. 

Paola17

Still uncertain about this tour considering how I felt about the last show of theirs I've attended.
My friend could get me a ticket without the fees, which makes this all tempting, but... I don't know.
If so, it'll be the first ATL show I haven't attended when they've been in my area.

Christian's Inferno!

New song

CherryBombs&Gasoline

That's actually not that bad. Nothing spectacular, but definitely a decent song. Kind of back to the roots.