Another dig at Green Day / Green Day & Buzzcocks

Parley

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's fake, but isn't their proof to it being fake? I remember seeing something about it being false, but I can't seem to find it. This probably isn't the best forum to post this in, but the others won't let me make new topics. :/

im sorry, im having trouble trying to find your point

oh where oh where can your point be?

:mellow: wtf.... i have no clue what you are talking about

I'm talking about this:

IPB Image

And I just want to find somthing to prove it's false.

who cares.

he's an arrogant old punk

what a slap in the face.........sheesh what an idiotic jackass

He's just a fuck...doesn't have any idea who is GREEN DAY!

Thats his opinion...fucker

Lets jump him :eyebrows:

I was going to say something sensible about two eras of punk, and the West Coast American, 1990s version being necessarily different than the 1970s Brit version - but I like your idea better.

Let's fucking jump him - he spurned their natural emotions, he made them feel like dirt. And they're hurt!

Guest Quietus

Amanda, I think you're missing a word..."I'm a jerk OFF."

Like I said during the old thread (at least if my memory isn't shit), I bet Green Day's crying in the corner, whilst slittling their wrists and binge drinking, because they are clearly emo fucks who care about what people think of them...which explains why they sold out with AI. Fuckers.

you guys really suck. The way you look up to Billie, Tre, and Mike is the way they look up to him. You think they'd like for you to be insulting one of their idols, especially over such a silly comment as this?

anyway, The Buzzcocks > Green Day

He said it himself " I'm A Jerk " .

Great song.

You know what ? They should never, never rattle Paul Weller's cage - he's pissed off enough as it is.

He's always been pissed off.

They should either stick with a nice guy like Elvis, or just stay home and insult themselves - I can't take the hurt no more!

you guys really suck. The way you look up to Billie, Tre, and Mike is the way they look up to him. You think they'd like for you to be insulting one of their idols, especially over such a silly comment as this?

The Buzzcocks were great in their day, I love them.

People bashing them and Johnny Lydon should just give it some thought.

Guest Quietus

So we can't insult a band just because Green Day likes them?

So we can't insult a band just because Green Day likes them?

ehh I worded that wrong, I didn't mean insult as in "I hate that one song" or whatever. but look at the comments in this thread, "let's jump him" or "he's a fuck (because he doesn't know who Green Day is)" ??? That's so lame, especially when most of the people bashing him probably don't know a damn thing about the guy or his music

Guest ~GhOsT~

gah! that guys a bastard!!! Green Day is the greatest band ever!! what could he possibly get out of bashing great bands???!!! well fuck him!

You know what ? They should never, never rattle Paul Weller's cage - he's pissed off enough as it is.

He's always been pissed off.

They should either stick with a nice guy like Elvis, or just stay home and insult themselves - I can't take the hurt no more!

The last thing that I saw

As I lay there on the floor

Was "Jesus Saves" painted by an atheist nutter

And a British Rail poster reads "Have an Awayday - a cheap holiday -

Do it today!"

I glanced back on my life

And thought about my wife

'Cause they took the keys - and she'll think it's me

And I'm down in the tube station at midnight

The wine will be flat and the curry's gone cold

I'm down in the tube station at midnight

Don't want to go down in a tube station at midnight.

Ah yes.

"But they are a watered down version of the original.

"The Buzzcocks, the Pistols and The Clash, we all developed something of our own instead of apeing people from before."

I don't know how anybody can deny that

ehh I worded that wrong, I didn't mean insult as in "I hate that one song" or whatever. but look at the comments in this thread, "let's jump him" or "he's a fuck (because he doesn't know who Green Day is)" ??? That's so lame, especially when most of the people bashing him probably don't know a damn thing about the guy or his music

Well your right about something...i dont know a damn thing about this guy or his music

Guest Quietus

Haha, okay then. Yup, I'm not into bashing people because they don't like GD, I just think it's idiotic for this guy to say they aren't punks right after he claims to know nothing about them, you know? It's like asking to have "idiot" branded on your forehead. if you don't know 'em, don't comment on 'em.

Archived