Jump to content
Regalia

Anime- Manga

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Kurose Riku said:

I recently started reading Ten Count by Takarai Rihito. It's about a secretary that suffers from Mysophobia and he meets the psychologist Kurose Riku (hence my name lol). They make up a list with 10 numbers, each number represents a task that dear Shirotani Tadaomi can't fulfill. Number 1 is possible to fulfill, while 10 is impossible. It's a lot of drama, angst and of course, sex. I just finished reading all 45 chapters and I'm eagerly waiting for chapter 46. You can found said manga at myreadingmanga.info

If I was into yaoi I'd give that a read, the last psycological drama I read (Inside Mari) was great. It was by Shuuzou Oshimi, their styles doesn't look to far apart. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

If I was into yaoi I'd give that a read, the last psycological drama I read (Inside Mari) was great. It was by Shuuzou Oshimi, their styles doesn't look to far apart. 

I will definitely give that one a go since I enjoyed Ten Count so much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

currently watching noragami! pretty awesome anime serie, thinking about buying the mangas, but firstly i have to finish black butler!

def worth watching noragami, very funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LisaBJA said:

currently watching noragami! pretty awesome anime serie, thinking about buying the mangas, but firstly i have to finish black butler!

def worth watching noragami, very funny

I just started watching Black Butler a couple of days ago!
between being gone all day and some slightly crappy wifi, it's been a struggle (only up to episode 7)
I think I like it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paola17 said:

I just started watching Black Butler a couple of days ago!
between being gone all day and some slightly crappy wifi, it's been a struggle (only up to episode 7)
I think I like it?

its my fav anime serie so far! it is really awesome!!! the best are book of circus!!! book of murder and book of the atlantic are anime movies and amazing!!!!!

im sure that you like it!!! :D:D

 

p.s. i didnt really like season 2....its pretty weird...the others are def better!!! (season 2 has nothing to do with the story)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×