Green Day Concert Songs

give_me_novocaine

None because I've never seen them live. :P Well I've seen stuff liek BIAB but anyway...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WMUWSE reminds me of Billie choaking up on BIAB.

Its really sad.

did you see the Telstra Dome, Australia video?

he gets really choked up during JOS

its so sad

did you see the Telstra Dome, Australia video?

he gets really choked up during JOS

its so sad

No, I haven't seen it.

Aww, it always makes me sad, seeing Billie crying.

Do you have a link or something?

Unfortunately, I never went to a Green Day concert,

But all the songs that were in BIAB remind me of...BIAB.

By the way, Linnea, your avatar is hilarious.

That's right,it's so sad when he almost starts crying. But why when he sings JOS ?

King For A Day/Shout

if i listen to something of theirs live, then i think about them playing that song in concert

ya....thats pretty much it

Time of your life reminds me of mk bowl

me too. its weird.

Time of your Life and WMUWSE both remind of BIAB.

JOS reminds me of them in Australlia, Billie gets choaked up :(

None really. The only thing that reminds me of my concerts is my cousin's car, because that's the one we drove in, everyone thinks I'm wierd for that.

:wub: WAITING definetly... i remember on the way to the show i listened to a radio station that was playing ALL green day...and i listened to it the whole way there...and my mom was like "geez dont u get sick of them i mean we're goin to the damn concert!"..and i just laughed and said "NOPE! i love them too much to EVER get sick of them!" lol i mean you can never get too much green day.. they ARE the SHIT! no doubt about it lol but yea wiating reminds me of the time i went to see them live because the song just fits for me the lyrics were pretty much perfect for the situation <333 love love love :D

Hitchin a Ride will forever remind me of Billie masturbating.... :lol:

At a school dance last week they played Shout and it reminded me of BIAB. I was going crazy, haha.

Yesh.

Are We the Waiting/St.Jimmy, We Are The Champions, Wake Me Up When September Ends and Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

American Idiot cuz billie stopped playing and told everyone to get off there ass and scream, king for a day/shout cuz i remeber billie went to moon everyone and he seemed to have trouble pulling his pants back up lol

i went to one of their concerts last september and whenever i hear minority it reminds me of that time.and when i listen to american idiot i just remember everybody going crazy yelling and jumping it was awsome.and allso when i hear good riddance i remember it just being billie joe with a spotlight on him playing.and wake me up when sparks started coming from the ceiling.

green day concerts are awesome its gonna be forever till they tour again but i cant wait.

:wub: WAITING definetly... i remember on the way to the show i listened to a radio station that was playing ALL green day...and i listened to it the whole way there...and my mom was like "geez dont u get sick of them i mean we're goin to the damn concert!"..and i just laughed and said "NOPE! i love them too much to EVER get sick of them!" lol i mean you can never get too much green day.. they ARE the SHIT! no doubt about it lol but yea wiating reminds me of the time i went to see them live because the song just fits for me the lyrics were pretty much perfect for the situation <333 love love love :D

:lol: haha that reminds me of my mom.shes allways giving me crap cause i listen to to much green day.

everytime i hear Hitchen a Ride i think of green day live.

wow. being 20 feet away from that preformance changed my life.

lol. That and Good Riddance becuase i think of the electric version of it....

& King For a Day & Knowledge. becuase i went absolutly insane during KFAD and i screamed my lungs out to try to get picked to play drums onstage during knowledge....didnt work. :/

I have never been to their concert :( ..But I saw VH1 Storytellers..."Holiday" remembered me this TV show...

• 1 month later...

all the songs on biab, lawlz.

i didn't go the mk bowl (maybe because i don't live in the uk).

but i did go to the one in sf.

so yeah.

Archived