Green Day Concert Songs

give_me_novocaine

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mhmm.

After I listen to any song from BIAB or a live recording, I feel like I'm back in Florida jumping around and singing along.

It's a good feeling. :]

listening to live tracks remind me of live shows. even though i've never been to one in person.

King For A Day, Good Riddance, Basket Case, Wake Me Up When September Ends and Boulevard of Broken Dreams all remind me of Bullet In A Bible. I love it.

king for a day/shout reminds me of BIAB..always!

I never saw Green Day live :(:(:(

me either ..but i hope i will

i would have to say King for a day and good riddance reminds me of the concert :D

1. When I Come Around ... Reminds me of my first GD concert. I was sitting in the 4th row. That was my favorite song to watch Billie sing at that concert. I was so close and it was just so great.

2. Minority ... Cuz they've played this song at all three concerts I've been to, and I love it!

3. BOBD --I love this song because I can relate to it 100%. I remember my eyes teared up at the SBC show.

4. Brain Stew: feeling the fire even from so far away (at the SBC show). That was insane and very cool!

*sigh* good times, good times....... :wub:

1. Hitchin' A Ride definetly. (And not just because of Billie masturbating)

2. King of A Day.

For some reason everytime I listen to JOS it makes me think of when I saw them live.

Basket Case. Because they played it live, and it was amazing. I don't know, a lot of people sang a long, but there were a few people who didn't know the words, and it made it a little more special, because it felt like it was directed a bit at the old fans.

Are We The Waiting mostly.. it makes me think about me touching Billie Joe's hand :wub:

And everytime I see BIAB I think of it too. This because that show was just a few days before they played in Sweden so they look exactly the same!

good riddance reminds me of mk bowl. i can remember just standing there in total awe of what was going on and billie stood there playing and singing on his own. it totally took my breathe away and i just started crying because the whole thing was just fuckig immense.

Archived