Green Day Concert Songs

give_me_novocaine

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2001 A Space Odyssey because that was the American Idiot Tour entrance music. Put Blitzkrieg Bop before listening to that and then American Idiot Live after it...then there's your Green Day Concert experiance.

hearing american idiot, becuase it was the first song i heard live by them. oh how i remember those days.....

there are other ones too, but you have to listen to them really loud.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Minority and Time of Your Life

Time of Your Life allways makes me sad because it was the last song they played :lol:

mostly all of biab but the most powerful songs that they sang were we are the champions, minority, king for a day and time of your life

oh, yeah, the same here :thumbsup:

brain stew jaded are my favourites. i love just moshing and going in the circle pit for that song, it was my favourite bit of the sydney show.

The song(s) that remind me the most of the best night of my life (the Green Day Concert, obviously), are City Of The Damned from Jesus Of Suburbia, and Hitchin' A Ride. I always wondered if it was awkward (did i spell that right?) for Billie Joe to masturbate in front of thousands of people. Oh, yeah, I also liked when BJ mooned the crowd in King For A Day, and when Tre ( :wub: ) sang All By Myself.

Whoop Whoop!

king for a day/shout remind me of the concert i went to :thumbsup:

exactly my thoughts, the above 2 songs. Nice sig btw

• 4 months later...

yeah.... man that was legend! Milton keynes!!!!

yeah.... man that was legend! Milton keynes!!!!

I didn't go to BIAB but whenever I hear Hitchin a Ride I think of the concert... you know why! :eyebrows:

When I hear "King For A Day" it always reminds me at BIAB

same here

but from my concert...I dont know. I guess the Space Odyssey song

A Decade Under The Influence by Taking Back Sunday reminds me of MK. Basically everytime I listen to Green Day it reminds me of MK, especially Minority and Basket Case.

oh yes.. i remember when TBS sang it, i was next to some emo drunk guy and we sang it together going wild.. good times.

Archived