What role has Green Day played in your life?

Fuzz

This isn't going well. I'll just wait till I have time to post the info on the site because people are using this thread to post what they should be sending in, only half assed.

Oh well.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot roles. 1. When i was writting my college work about politician I've used some ideas. 2. I learn how to play guitar with their music.

They changed my whole veiw on music, and that influenced how I started to dress. Then that all influenced me to start playing a instrument again, after I gave up keyboard before a load of tests. I also seem to become more confident.

• 2 weeks later...

Well they got me into decent punk/rock and rock music. And they take me away from the hassle of life. And in school people you used to pick on me because of the football team i support see me as one of them now and are now nicer.

They've been a big help for a lot of years, and still lots to come..

At the time Dookie came out and after a while listening to it, I decided to start playing music. I began playing the guitar. After a year or so, I got interested in drums and piano as well, and now I play those instruments as well.. After some years and a few albums later, they influenced me on writing my own music. and i really got into it. Found a way to express myself. Music became then, and still is, the most important thing in my life. At the point that American Idiot came out, I started thinking about politics, the way things were going. I began to have my own opinion about those things. Which was important because of what I as studying and couldn't care less before. So at first I hated the assignments about those topics. But I kind of translated the songs from American Idiot into my work.. and it helped me getting through those three years and finishing uni.

On the other hand, they, and music in general, have been and still are a way of relaxing when i feel stressed or down.

So i owe them a big thank you.

They play a very big part in my life...

It's hard to explain but they just do...

Helped me deal with my parents divorce and stuff...

I love them.. :wub:

And my life would look way different if they didn't existed..

All I know today I say it's because of Green Day .It has changed me emotionally and artisticly , which that's what my life is about .So yeah , they did all of that .

Archived