Green Day on Sesame Street

Guest outlaw!

Well once they did go all "Today is Green Day!!!" so thats the closest GD has ever been to being on Sesame Street.....

If I were on that show, I'd strangle that little red demon Elmo... hate it. Especially the voice.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well once they did go all "Today is Green Day!!!" so thats the closest GD has ever been to being on Sesame Street.....

If I were on that show, I'd strangle that little red demon Elmo... hate it. Especially the voice.

haha very true

NOOOO!! ELMOO!!!! How could you kill Elmo!?! You... meany! I think i'm going to have to turn emo and cry in a corner now. :(

they NEVER show seasmae street in england anymore.

yes they do it's on playhouse disney everyday but that ones 'play with me seseme'...

okay someone already said that :mellow:

I can see green day doing a skit on Sesame streeet like they did on saturday night live with justin timberlake.

I watched the spanish version Plaza Sesamo!

Big Bird was green..

i absolutely positively LOVE sesame street, and let me tell u. i dont think green day will ever be on sesame street. i wish they could, that would be the coolest thing ever. and green day deserve to be on there, i mean they even had laura bush on there! nice way to spread the propaganda to the little kiddies! :thumbsup:

Archived