Green Day on Sesame Street

Guest outlaw!

hmm...

Cookie Monster :D

Or the vampire hes cool! I saw a kid who looked like him once lol me and my brother called him sesame street :D

His name is Count von Count.

I've been watching SS for ten yrs now (w/ my kids). Never saw Green Day. Don't think it's their kind of gig. REM was on once.

And Grover owns. :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His name is Count von Count.

I've been watching SS for ten yrs now (w/ my kids). Never saw Green Day. Don't think it's their kind of gig. REM was on once.

And Grover owns. :)

well at least you have a reason for watching sesame street.

For some strange reason I would have to say Elmo cause that would just be to funny for words.

Me and my sister share 5 Sesame Street shirts between us.

Apart from joints, the only thing we ever share!

ERNIE FUCKING RULES!!!

And Elmo is cute

Hey...I remember the Smashing Pumpkins did a segment..and it was so cool beause they were actually PUMPKINS...and I don't remember who came and wanted them to be smashed pumpkins at Lolapalooza... so he brought a baseball bat to smash them with...and all of the pumpkins (meaning Billy and Darcy only... cause James Iha was a weird chinese vegetal)...started to running around in order to save their lives...

Big Bird is definately the most awesomist on the show.

Big Bird looks like Paris Hilton with feathers.

Hahaha! Seseme Street sued (or almost sued) Green Day. Hahahaha!

I don't think Elmo's gonna be letting them on their show anytime soon.

If Green Day ever allows themselves to be on SS in any shape or form, I will officially declare war.

:lol: Here, here.

Anyways, that's not really Green Day's type of thing, I don't think. I mean, can you imagine the guys counting cookies with the count, or hanging out on the corner with Snuffleufagus? I don't think so. :whistling:

Elmo :wub: haha

Big Bird Owns you :thumbsup:

Big Bird used to frighten me as a child..... :ermm:

Yeah, I'm sure the guys would just love singing along with the muppets. It would be the highlight of their careers.

Guest bowman rules

Yeah, I'm sure the guys would just love singing along with the muppets. It would be the highlight of their careers.

yeah it must be one of their life-long dreams

oscar the grouch was my favourite, i could relate to him a lot, i could also relate to the cookie monster a lot too :D

yeah, i dont think theyd let green day on sesame street, i think tré would do rude things to snufflopagus (sp?). failing that theyd probably swear loads and get stoned :\

I was called the 'Marmo monster' half after Cookie Monster, half after my short term love of tomatoes.

I dont remember watching that show or remembering what channel it was on but I have Ernie on the back of my Dookie XD

I don't have an answer to your question

I just know that the :P smiley anoy the fuck out of me :dry:

^ Is that a tongue in the smiley's mouth...or someone's Jimmy???

yah would so never happen...but poprocks and coke would be appropriate ........but..would never NEVER happen.... :huh:

Archived