Green Day in teen magazines / Girls mags

Pan.

*sews hands back on* Whew...I'm okay now...after all, all the girls at that Popstar place said I was Emo because I like Green Day and think that Jesse and Zac need to be shot in the face...

yeah the girl told me to go cut my self, cuz i have emo guys on my sigi...i got pissed..and just cuz i am obsessed w/ emo boys doesn't mean im emo myself...

here's the link

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're soo off topic.

Emo people can't help 4 what they've been though. :bored:

We're soo off topic.

Emo people can't help 4 what they've been though. :bored:

what's the 'bored' thing all about...r u gonna go on the popstar thead and fuck everything up, liked weve been doing?

no spamming or the thread will be closed.

Geez I know I said that was my last post over there but I can't help myself! They don't even know what the hell they're talking about. I don't want this to be closed so lets just not talk about it on here.

Ok stop talking about that forum here. Any further plans to take over that forum will be disscused in PM's

can someone please tell me what this Popstar forum has to do with Green Day is teen magazines/girls mags? if not, i'm gonna close this.

Does anyone in this forum read/buy teen magazines? I don't (unless it includes a poster of my favorite band, such as Green Day).

I think the information most teen magazines provide its readers is absolutely FAKE. What I also detest about Teen magazines is how they put bands like "Green Day" in them. When I see that, I'm like "What the fuck? How dare they put a band like Green Day in such an incredibly stupid and girly magazine?" I don't know about you guys, but I think most teen magazines suck.

i also think that, but when they put green day they are mostly talking about billie joe

well i posted the link..and then we just started to start stuff w/ the people on there..so really no reason..but it was funny...

i also think that, but when they put green day they are mostly talking about billie joe

instead of the whole band..and they get the info wrong...its really stupid....and annoying

This thread has gone to hell so I'm closing it.

And if anyone posts links to other forums encouraging members to troll them then they can expect to get banned.

Archived