Green Day in teen magazines / Girls mags

Pan.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's called "fangirlism."

That's called mentally disturbed and screams stalker. What do you think billie would say if he saw that? Some fangirl.

That's called mentally disturbed and screams stalker. What do you think billie would say if he saw that? Some fangirl.

Thanks for the compliment. I cannot deny that I am mentally disturbed...because I am. And Billie wouldn't give a damn, really; he's quite accustomed to that.

Thanks for the compliment. I cannot deny that I am mentally disturbed...because I am. And Billie wouldn't give a damn, really; he's quite accustomed to that.

Yes. And you would know now wouldn't you. You need a shrink.

you're basically the definition of a teenie. move along.

How so? I don't consider myself a teenie; I consider myself an overly-obsessed fangirl. Learn to tell the difference.

review your entire existence and get back to me on that one.

Yeh. That's exactly what you are. You're not in it for the music. You're in it for the looks and the popularity. Go screw your poster of N'Sync.

review your entire existence and get back to me on that one.

Please, stop being a bitch and leave me alone.

Yeh. That's exactly what you are. You're not in it for the music. You're in it for the looks and the popularity. Go screw your poster of N'Sync.

I hate N'Sync; I love Billie Joe's personality, music and everything -- his looks are just a bonus.

Please, stop being a bitch and leave me alone.

I hate N'Sync; I love Billie Joe's personality, music and everything -- his looks are just a bonus.

How do you know Billie's personality?

How do you know Billie's personality?

Ok, so maybe I don't know Billie's personality, but he seems to be a great guy -- and he is.

Can we please drop it?

...How do you know him. The best move for you to do is shut up.

Why must you argue for such an insignificant thing? I'd suggest you shut up yourself.

Why must you argue for such an insignificant thing? I suggest you shut up yourself.

Why must you make such irrealivent points. You're claiming that you know him, which apparently is not true. It would be different if you said 'I don't know him, but based on his actions I've seen through the media...He seems like a pretty cool guy'. But you didn't. That is a very significant matter. I will not shut up, because I am not the one with idiotic statments.

Why must you make such irrealivent points. You're claiming that you know him, which apparently is not true. It would be different if you said 'I don't know him, but based on his actions I've seen through the media...He seems like a pretty cool guy'. But you didn't. That is a very significant matter. I will not shut up, because I am not the one with idiotic statments.

Please run spell check before you reply. You're making a fool of yourself.

Oh, yes, I should've been specific and said that, "I don't know him, but based on his actions I've seen through the media...He seems like a pretty cool guy."

Archived