Green Day in teen magazines / Girls mags

Pan.

Does anyone in this forum read/buy teen magazines? I don't (unless it includes a poster of my favorite band, such as Green Day).

I think the information most teen magazines provide its readers is absolutely FAKE. What I also detest about Teen magazines is how they put bands like "Green Day" in them. When I see that, I'm like "What the fuck? How dare they put a band like Green Day in such an incredibly stupid and girly magazine?" I don't know about you guys, but I think most teen magazines suck.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont like them. but if they have a green day poster in them i rip them out and steal them. :ph34r:

i know, im horrible, and im going to hell.

Of course they're going to put Green Day in their teenie mags. The teenies think Green Day is HOTT!! I don't blame the editors at all. I do laugh, though, whenever I walk by the magazine stands and see GD on the covers of these magazines. Who'd ever have expected it? :lol:

The only reason I pick up the magazines is to make sure they aren't lying and shit about Green Day. They're the only mainstream band I like, so that's the only reason. I hate seeing Billie's face plastered across every single one of those magazines.

^ and the popular slogans:

Billie Joe: Hotter Than Brad Pitt!

Billie Joe: Punk's pin up boy

Billie Joe: talks about Green Day

Ten Sexy secrets about Billie Joe

Billie Joe is SHRN!!

Billie Joe: copy his hot-as punk look!

:/

^ those have all been used by magazines recently :/ :/

^ and the popular slogans:

Billie Joe: Hotter Than Brad Pitt!

Billie Joe: Punk's pin up boy

Billie Joe: talks about Green Day

Ten Sexy secrets about Billie Joe

Billie Joe is SHRN!!

Billie Joe: copy his hot-as punk look!

:/

^ those have all been used by magazines recently :/ :/

Or

Discover Billie Joe's childhood

Green Day Vs. The Killers (Which One Are You?)

:ermm: Stupid bitches. I hate them all.

I hate seeing Billie's face plastered across every single one of those magazines.

And that's why I detest teen magazines. Why must they plaster Billie Joe's face on every single one of those teen magazines? Tiger Beat, Bop, Quizfest -- I can't stand it!

well my post at first was just going to be the word 'yucky'

but someone will have a go at me so , i think they are annoying

and a waste of money , like the one my cousin brang to my house

the other day , it had Billie on one of the pages and shook my head

and she was sitting their going "hey melly wanna know how to make

out , coz it tells you right here" and im thinking what the fuck your 9!

:blink:

I hate them. Oh how i hate them. I buy them when Green Day is in them to scan them for GDA, but i hate doing it. I dont like giving my money for that, but I figure if i buy it, scan it, and share it on GDA. Less people will spend money on it. yay.

Green Day Vs. The Killers

Hehe! That reminded me of the time when my little redneck cousin read that off a magazine and thought "The Killers" was a wrestling team.

Hehe! That reminded me of the time when my little redneck cousin read that off a magazine and thought "The Killers" was a wrestling team.

And what about Green Day Vs. Fall Out Boy?

I hate them. Oh how i hate them. I buy them when Green Day is in them to scan them for GDA, but i hate doing it. I dont like giving my money for that, but I figure if i buy it, scan it, and share it on GDA. Less people will spend money on it. yay.

that must be embarrassing for you .. you being male and all :ermm:

that must be embarrassing for you .. you being male and all :ermm:

I don't think it's embarrassing. It's not like he actually enjoys reading them....I think?

I only buy them when I see some poster of Green Day or any other band but I really hate them! :pinch:

I prefer to give them to some of my friends once I cut what I want

The only reason I buy magazines like J-14, Twist, ect. is for the posters (mostly the Green Day ones). Never for the articles because I always think they are either a). stupid or b). stuff everyone has already heard thousands of times before.

I only buy them when I see some poster of Green Day or any other band but I really hate them! :pinch:

I prefer to give them to some of my friends once I cut what I want

I kept the one I bought and used a sharpie to write shit all over their faces. My whole magazine is screwed. :cool:

I kept the one I bought and used a sharpie to write shit all over their faces. My whole magazine is screwed. :cool:

I did that with one too! I love how Lindsay's or Hillary's faces are all scratched! :lol:

I did that with one too! I love how Lindsay's or Hillary's faces are all scratched! :lol:

Mine was on Jesse Mcartny.

I also did that, but at the store and got in serious trouble. I didn't want to waste my money. xD

When I see that, I'm like "What the fuck? How dare they put a band like Green Day in such an incredibly stupid and girly magazine?"

your username is "Billie_Joe's_Baby".

Archived