A green day cover band is performing at my school!!

green_day^idiot13

I heard a cover of WMUWSE at a pub last night, chinese female singer.. seriously I tried so hard to dig my eyes out of their sockets heh

the best GD coverband us The Gee Dee A's PERIOD

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great. If something like this came to my school, probably no one would come to see them...

P.S : Yaaaaaaayyyyyy omg I am so happy for you omg!!!!!! :ermm: I don't understand why are you so excited...they aren't Green Day, you know...

im not sure if i did that quote thing right...but w/e.. i have to agree. if a band came to my school and played green day..everyone would leave...they just dont appreciate good music.. i dont see why!!

That's great. If something like this came to my school, probably no one would come to see them...

P.S : Yaaaaaaayyyyyy omg I am so happy for you omg!!!!!! :ermm: I don't understand why are you so excited...they aren't Green Day, you know...

im not sure if i did that quote thing right...but w/e.. i have to agree. if a band came to my school and played green day..everyone would leave...they just dont appreciate good music.. i dont see why!!

Are we supposed to be excited for you and be like " OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WE ARE SO LYKE FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111" Can you see the enthusiasm? :bored:

Seriusly they might suck... besies i could cover AI with my guitar alone( see picture). Oh well maybe they're good. Have fun! :ph34r:

IPB Image

To be honest any band that can't play any Green Day song at all pretty much sucks...all you really need is an average drummer and then you can play and of the songs off Nimrod really.....

That's sweet! I've never heard of those other bands though. Damn, I wish a green day cover band would come to my school.

Seriusly they might suck... besies i could cover AI with my guitar alone( see picture). Oh well maybe they're good. Have fun! :ph34r:

IPB Image

That's nothing amazing really......

Archived