Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

"Warning" on Sunday Night Football on NBC last week...not the most random place to hear a Green Day song (they often play "Holiday, for example), but the song itself was a pretty random selection. Hats off to the music editor or whomever chose it for selecting such a deep track.

"Warning" on Sunday Night Football on NBC last week...not the most random place to hear a Green Day song (they often play "Holiday, for example), but the song itself was a pretty random selection. Hats off to the music editor or whomever chose it for selecting such a deep track.

They played Transit, they're not a big band at all, I just saw them with Taking Back Sunday.

I heard Walking Contradiction in a bathroom. Also to add to that, when I first heard the song, I thought one of the lyrics was "I shit so deep you can't run away", I have no idea how someone could do that but none the less I started laughing in the bathroom and everyone started staring at me thinking I was crazy.

I genuinely thought they were the lyrics too

I was just watching New York Rangers hockey and after a goal they played Espionage haha

I was watching tv during dinner and there was this commercial on, 'Free Birds' or something, and it had Know Your Enemy on the background :)

• 2 months later...

Well I was just listening to Neil Degrasse Tyson's podcast Star Talk Radio, and they had the Mythbusters on. They were talking about what myths they wanted to do but never could, and one of them was testing if an alligator could grow in the sewers. Then to play that segment out, I hear Alligator by the Hottubs. I thought it was worth a good chuckle.

At the rollerskating rink for homeschool group stuff, someone turned on 21 Guns and I'm all like 'This is my jam, yo'

• Like 1

I live in the UAE, and dad was watching this channel that was airing this lame tv show with a guy and a girl trying to be smart and doing shitty experiments and do da da, anyway, there was this segment where they show experiments they do outside the set cause they're dangerous, and when that segment came, they were playing American Idiot.

Oh and during the midterm break, me and mom went to Malaysia, we were in Langkawi, and there was this booth outside with this guy selling stuff, he makes bracelets and keychains and shit, and i got him to do a Green Day keychain for me xD anyway, he was playing music in the background, and while i was waiting for him to finish the stuff i got him to do, he played Macy's Day Parade and 21 Guns and i almost cried xD I was singing and he was looking at me and smiling and singing along it was so cool!! He also played Sweet Child O Mine (i LOVE that song) and i started jumping and doing air guitar xD

On a Mexican soup drama called "La Rosa de Guadalupe", the "funny"/annoying thing is the main character is a girl who swears is a "punk" but she looks like an "emo". She hates people call her "emo" and the whole chapter plays the song BOBD. If the staff wanted to pretend that putting any random GD song could sound like a "punk thing", they should do a little bit more research. They could play at least American Idiot, Holiday or some previous stuff instead of BOBD THE WHOLE TIME. Annoying show, annoying character, playing BOBD till makes you feel annoyed.

On a Mexican soup drama called "La Rosa de Guadalupe", the "funny"/annoying thing is the main character is a girl who swears is a "punk" but she looks like an "emo". She hates people call her "emo" and the whole chapter plays the song BOBD. If the staff wanted to pretend that putting any random GD song could sound like a "punk thing", they should do a little bit more research. They could play at least American Idiot, Holiday or some previous stuff instead of BOBD THE WHOLE TIME. Annoying show, annoying character, playing BOBD till makes you feel annoyed.

Emo isn't punk, they dress so different. ><

• Like 1

Emo isn't punk, they dress so different. ><

This is the show (It is in Spanish), the main character is called Wendy. Check her look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eCQ3clMjB8

Not really a place, but more so where they were mentioned...I remember my dad had it it on Univision (spanish channel) one morning and there was a song from Calle 13 called "Atrevete". Anyway, he says, "Que importa si te gusta Green Day?"(who cares if you like Green Day?)...Not really ground breaking but just really unexpected :happy:

Not really a place, but more so where they were mentioned...I remember my dad had it it on Univision (spanish channel) one morning and there was a song from Calle 13 called "Atrevete". Anyway, he says, "Que importa si te gusta Green Day?"(who cares if you like Green Day?)...Not really ground breaking but just really unexpected :happy:

Yeah, I've heard that song. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc

2:20: "¿Qué importa si te gusta Green Day? ¿Qué importa si te gusta Coldplay?"

• Like 1

Yeah, I've heard that song. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc

2:20: "¿Qué importa si te gusta Green Day? ¿Qué importa si te gusta Coldplay?"

YES THATS THE ONE! Gawd having deju vu lol

I heard Stray Heart on a beach in Pescara, Italy. Was really cool. You'know, on one of those place where you can eat and have some drinks on the beach.

My sister was watching TV and I heard Nightlife, the Forgotten and a few other trilogy songs so I ran into the room and it turned out to be CSI NY. That was an exciting moment.