Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

I'm traveling with my school on the way home school so we have 3 vehicles. We stopped at McDonalds and when we get there the one guy says this to someone: "Do have the time to listen to me whine? About nothing and........" "We listened to the best song in the car!"

I wanted to laugh so bad!

Probably being played in a Home Goods. But then again, now that they're appealing to the masses, it makes perfect sense.

Once I just walked into a small clothing store, and then Basket Case started playing. Then I left when it ended :lol:

They've also played Basket Case in our school's day opening, which usually includes some shitty music.

At a bowling alley when I went out of town, the bowling alley had TVs above the bowling lanes which showed nothing but music videos. I saw Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance then Foo Fighters - Best Of Me! And then they played 21 Guns! It was awesome, hands down the best bowling experience of my life :D

• Like 1

At a bowling alley when I went out of town, the bowling alley had TVs above the bowling lanes which showed nothing but music videos. I saw Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance then Foo Fighters - Best Of Me! And then they played 21 Guns! It was awesome, hands down the best bowling experience of my life :D

Every time I've been bowling, I wait for one of Green Day's videos to come on one of those screens, but they never have. I have seen Seventeen by Jet on there and that has Green Day's drunk bunny in it. I got a strike after that :D

Every time I've been bowling, I wait for one of Green Day's videos to come on one of those screens, but they never have. I have seen Seventeen by Jet on there and that has Green Day's drunk bunny in it. I got a strike after that :D

That's still pretty cool :)

Know your Enemy was played in an Lake Erie Monster ad in the Lake Erie Monsters (AHL hockey team) broadcast.

I mean, it's actually not that strange a place, but just hearing Green Day in there was surprising.

One morning I walked into my high school, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams was BLASTING, coming out of the auditorium. They were preparing for the film festival and it was in somebody's movie.

Once I just walked into a small clothing store, and then Basket Case started playing. Then I left when it ended :lol:

They've also played Basket Case in our school's day opening, which usually includes some shitty music.

I once heard No Pride in a clothing store, no alternative, just a regular clothing store.

I once heard No Pride in a clothing store, no alternative, just a regular clothing store.

Wow. Mine was a rock-styled one, so they play good music pretty often :)

Warning at school on the music when the bell went one lunchtime last year. Might have been played again since then but I never hear the music anymore, theres like two places you can here it.

Oh wow just realised I already said that in July. And I did hear East Jesus Nowhere in a shoe shop, with the music video on a TV screen :D

In school. It was WMUWSE. And although its not a song, I'm looking at a kid wearing a trilogy shirt right now which is weird because I know I'm like the only kid in my school that knows they still exist.

I was auditioning for a play, standing outside the studio door, nervously going over my lines. I suddenly heard Wake Me Up playing in another room and a bunch of people singing along to it. I started singing along myself and went into the audition laughing to myself. Got the lead role. :happy:

• Like 1

I heard Let Yourself Go during an episode of Matthew Perry's new show Go On. It comes in about halfway through the episode called Big League Chew.