Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

In an amusement park, in China... they played Boulevard of Broken Dreams and then Holiday right after! :)

Gym class, it was longview...ya know...the one with a F word every chorus :D my gym teacher always puts the radio on, so it came on and it wasn't blurbed out so when it went like that like "and im F'in lazy" he like freaked and turned it off...all the kids were like "omg i cant beleave the radio swore" i was like "aha...thats my billie :D" :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I heard American Idiot at a cinema during the interval

I went camping over the weekend, and our neighbors were having a "glow stick party" outside their tent and they played random songs from their truck and Holiday came on. I was secretly dancing by myself in excitement. haha

I was at some random lake house of my step-brother's uncle's sister and "When I Come Around" came on. My step-mom turned it off as soon as she heard it and I asked why and she said "Oh it's Green Day they swear ALL the time and I don't want my child exposed to that."....he's 6 years old and rocks out whenever we play JOS on RockBand....weird....

Okay so this is TOTALLY freaky in light of recent events, but while I was on vacation I heard Longview being played at a TIKI BAR where I was.

Last of the American Girls while having breakfast at Jack in the Box today on "Jack Audio" being played in the restaurant.

One day at school last year I was walking by one of the art classrooms where they had the lights turned off and they were watching a powerpoint. I heard music and I literally stopped in the middle of the hallway when I realized it was Good Riddance.

Also last year, on the way back from a track meet on the bus I freaked out when Wake Me Up When September Ends came on the radio. Everyone was being loud on the bus though so I couldn't hear it very well. :pinch:

I think it was at MTV. There was this commercial about Enrique Iglesias and his gig or something like that, and then they show a little bit of that Green Day at MTV World Stage thingy? I mean, what the fuck man? Who the hell puts Enrique Iglesias and Green Day in a same commersial..

Edited by Rage Error

Kidz Bob and my sisters friend birthday party the iPod was on shuffle and Geek Stink Breath came on. It was a party for two year olds..so I thought it was strange..

I was out on the golf course today and I was getting ready to putt. A nearby house had the radio on, and I thought the song that was on sounded familiar. I listened a little closer and realized it was Longview. I was really surprised, but I was happy. To think, Longview on the golf course! The only part I really got to hear though, was "My mother says to get a job." :lol:

Not exactly a "weird" place because I've heard them play Green Day songs before, but a T.G.I. Friday's restaurant I went to for lunch today. 2,000 Light Years Away started playing through their jukebox, then immediately after was Disappearing Boy. I couldn't believe my ears!! And what's more, Holiday was playing on the radio on my way TO the restaurant!! :lol:

21 guns on the radio in the residential home that i work in, the residents were not to impressed but i loved it. x

Citywalk in Orlando. It's right next to Universal, kind of like a boardwalk. They have big screens set up throughout the walk and speakers all over the place. Suddently I look up and the Cigarettes and Valentines music video is playing. I almost shit my pants. Heard Holiday the night before too, though no video.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I heard some Green Day in the Denver airport :banana: ...but I was walking down the hallway to somewhere and realized that it wasn't in my head, the music was actually coming from somewhere else. Pretty sure it was Welcome to Paradise or 2000 Light Years... :rolleyes:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams on a program about everything that happened in 2010 in politics. It was on the 24hr news channel so it got repeated a few times.

Letterbomb at my summer camp....it was weird because there were a LOT of young children. They turned it off tho when they said bastard :(

Haha, I was at a Blink/MCR concert and while we were waiting in line they were playing some music. Started off with Welcome To Paradise, which makes sense, but after a few more songs, something went wacko and it started playing Holiday and Rest (That's right, from 39/Smooth) overlapped over eachother.