Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

There used to be this guy in my neighborhood who would blast longview out his car stereo. :dance:

in Six Flags, i was spinning like crazy in a car game, when I hear the voice of Billie :woot: almost hurt my neck for turn so fast :pinch: , but worth it :runaround:

I was once walking home from the library with my mom and some kid had horseshoes and handgranades playing from his cell phone

And my cousin in France said that she heard good riddance in a food store

• 1 month later...

I heard Extraordinary Girl on a TV show's advertisement :mellow:

• Like 1

I was searching up The Office clips on YouTube once and there was this one where Michael was talking to Toby. I guess it was because he said the phrase "nobody likes you" but whoever uploaded the video decided to put the song Letterbomb over the clip.

In my Earth Science classroom time of your life came on the radio :) and I swear whenever I go to the dentist they're always playing time of your life!

Kohls a department store I work at plays Last Of The American Girls. Makes working there a little better

well i was listening to American idiot at school and two kids got in a fight so i was just watching.

I heard Burnout in an anime store. It made me all fuzzy inside.

Today I was doing my usual workout at the fitness studio and that Inddor Cycling course was listening to iViva La Gloria! :lol:

• Like 1

they played When I Come Around on some culinary show today. I didn't hear it but my mom texted me about it :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

When I was in 6th grade we watched a vid to like "transition" us into middle school and waiting was one of the songs in it. every1 turned and stared at me. It was werid and epic at the same time. Im still waiting to hear haha youre dead at a funeral

I was watching TV last week and was changing the channel again and again.

And then suddenly I heard "Know your enemy" and afterwards "Murder City". So I stopped.

And what I saw was the german show "Germany's next topmodel" :lol:

I was watching TV last week and was changing the channel again and again.

And then suddenly I heard "Know your enemy" and afterwards "Murder City". So I stopped.

And what I saw was the german show "Germany's next topmodel" :lol:

I watched it and it was actually first Murder City and then Know Your Enemy :P

• Like 1

I watched it and it was actually first Murder City and then Know Your Enemy :P

Could be. I don't really like shows like this, so.. :lol:

I don't really like shows like this, so.. :lol:

. I think they are dumb as hell, too :rolleyes: My sister just likes watching it with me and it's a thing we can do together so... :blush:

Nah, anyway I dont want to spam so... I once heard American Idiot in some shopping center. It was on thee second floor (they were presenting some stereo system) so you could barely hear it but I noticed it and was all like: :woot::wub: :wub: :happy: I wanted to take the escalator to come upstairs but my dad didnt want me to so I stood there and listened till the song was over :D

I was walking by the Science IB lab in my school once and the teacher was listening to Good Riddance.

21 guns in a old people shoe store in Germany... my penpal's mum went shopping there so i had to go there

i was singing along :woot: but people thought i was crazy (fuck those oldies)

I heard last ride in being played in an underwater aquarium, it was so funny it was like they probably dont even know where they got it from but they had it on repeat while you were watching all the little fishies :rolleyes:

. I think they are dumb as hell, too :rolleyes: My sister just likes watching it with me and it's a thing we can do together so... :blush:

Haha, okay. I understand this. They are dumb, I agree.

If I watch this show, it's just because I want to laugh.. :D

If I watch this show, it's just because I want to laugh.. :D

Oh god, yes :lol:

I'd say either on the bus in the morning... Or in my Italian class... Probably my italian class though because It was Fashion Victim, of all songs :lol:

I was getting gas today and the gas station had Christie Road playing on the stereo system outside. Funny cause I was driving by Christie Road today going to a baseball game.

Edited by desertrose

I watched some Croatian reality show and When i come around was playing in background. :happy: