Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

I was at Bookmans and heard them playing the Green Day cover of Working Class Hero :D

I swear I freaked out when I heard the guitar solo then Billie singing :runaround:

Me and my friend heard The Saints are coming at spinning class. We started jumping and freaking out behind the door. :runaround:

The other day my sister said she heard When I Come Around playing in Food Basics ( I wasn't there)...kind of weird since they usually play Taylor Swift or something, but still nice.

My 96 year old GREAT grandmas room. I found myself humming Good Riddance along with the song, didnt think anything of where it was coming from, then was just like..."wait...what the fu-GRANDMA???!!!!!! apparently it was on the tv with whatever she was watching

• Like 1

At the gym yesterday! It was an aerobic/cardio class, and all of a sudden between all the trance and pop I hear Holiday!! :woot:

I was like WTF is this?? It totally blew my mind, I missed all the steps and threw arms and legs everywhere but it was fucking epic.

In the same class it was also Pink - Raise Your Glass and some Fall Out Boy song :blink:

Today I heard holiday on countryfile (a farming show on the BBC)

I nearly had a heart attack when i realised that i was on that show...

Otherwise i heard blvd of broken dreams being played at a 5 year old's birthday party and east jesus nowhere in my catholic school's chapel (some of my mates are coing band practice there for this years school raffle)

Time of Your life was being played REALLY loudly out of this guys truck...and he look veeewy scawy :unsure:

:lol:

• Like 1

Once when I went paintballing they played Wake Me Up When September Ends before we started shooting each other lol it was weird I was like whatthe fuck? Aren't they supposed to play songs to get us pumped up? Lol but nice to hear it I started singing it and these guys called me gay and I shot them (paint ball gun) lol

And another time I was taking a nap on the couch witht the TV on and I woke up and " The Office" was on and they were singing songs and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams was one of them! I was like noooo!! Ur fucking it up!!! Lol but still cool and I hear Good Riddance at many graduations and at one wedding :D

• Like 1

I also heard Holiday at JCPenny pretty weird since they usaully play girly music lol and I heard East Jesus Nowhere at GameStop and on the Pentagon Channel (my bro was watching it) they played Jesus Of Suburbia, American Idiot, and Brain Stew I got all excited lol and on a show where they show funny videos they played the first part of American IdIot where Billie says "don't wanna be an American Idiot" as a guy jumps off a roof lol and I was watching a commercial and Know Your Enemy was playing in the background. And at school they also played Know Your Enemy on the PA thingie along with 21 Guns and all my friends looked at me lol I was singing along with my air guitar lol!! :D

The weirdest place for ME was on a Techno Party. No, I was not voluntary there. My friend wanted to go to this Party. Anyways.. they played Basket Case :runaround: It was really weird, but I was happy at this time. :lol:

At The Tamworth COUNTRY music festival ... Green Day are obviously not country :P

Which song did they play? :huh:

in the game centers toilet :)

it was 21 guns !

in the game centers toilet :)

it was 21 guns !

I was in my bed, listening to Green day songs... When the song finished I heard something... What?! "Viva la Gloria!"?! I thought it was just an illusion, then i relized that it was coming from a tv program my father was watching in the living room and they used Viva la Gloria! as the background music! I was touched because it's not one of the most famous Green Day's songs... But I was angry because I hate the football player the video was for! :mad:

My parents gift shops which are mainly inhabited by elderly people, even a few songs from the musical.... I must say though, I was very proud of my dad putting them on there :lol:

I went to visit my grandmother in her nursing home, and in the parking lot, someone's car radio was playing time of your life

I love hearing green day songs in random places like my school's chapel or the dentist's